MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FT 201 CV knobs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author FT 201 CV knobs
kwaidan
I recently purchased a used FT 201 and it didn't come with the CV plug-in knobs mentioned in the manual/ Is there any way I can purchase or replace them?
Kingnimrod
small plastic screwdriver will do the trick - they are just meant for attenuating the voltage levels for the jacks based on the other equipment you are working on, so not a "constant tweaking" type of situation.
tektoktiktak
Exactly! Our apologies when they were not shipped along with your unit, its a small baggy and they sometimes slip out! A small electronics screwdriver will do when you would like to attenuate the CV in and outputs, but they come set from our QA testing, so chances are you will almost never touch them...

This is fun!
eskobaba
The cv adjustment for the sensor is pushed into the box like 1cm on the unit i got (second hand). I opened up the bottom plate but could not access it from there, is there any way to put it back into its original position without having to take everything apart?.
tektoktiktak
eskobaba wrote:
The cv adjustment for the sensor is pushed into the box like 1cm on the unit i got (second hand). I opened up the bottom plate but could not access it from there, is there any way to put it back into its original position without having to take everything apart?.

I think the easiest way to do this, is to remove the bottom plate and remove the right wooden sidepanel, by unscrewing the 3 screws on the toppanel. Then take a screwdriver and you can slowly and carefully push the trimmers back to their 90 degree position. That should do the job, there are electronics behind the trimmers, so please do this with all possible care, but it should not be such a hard job! When you need more information, please let us know at support@koma-elektronik.com!

SlayerBadger!
eskobaba
Great news. Thanks
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1