MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Anarack...Oakley in a Rack?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author Anarack...Oakley in a Rack?
boxxgrooved
On the main page of Oakley Sound there is a link to something new called the Anarack. Anyone know what Tony has planned? or maybe the man himself can spill the beans!! wink
Paradigm X
i think im just going to get my wages paid in tonys account...
Synthbuilder
Sorry no spoilers just yet. Except that both units are going to be available in either desktop, 19" rack or modular format. The first one is the smaller of the two and is planned for later this year.

These are planned to be ready built items although DIY options may also be available.

Don't hold your breath though. These things take time. However, I have closed down the repair and service part of my business so this should give me a lot more time to get things done.

Tony
terjewinther
So.... The Orbital is not around the next corner?
Synthbuilder
terjewinther wrote:
The Orbital is not around the next corner?

Sort of. But Orbital is dead. Working title Anarack III will replace it. I haven't thought of the final name for this. Anarack III will be available as desktop, rack and in 5U modular format.

Anarack II will come first. Which is a cheaper and less featured version. Anarack II will be available in desktop, rack and Eurorack format.

At least that's the plan.

Tony
jack multiple
Tony, will you still be doing the last resort 'get it fixed' service for DIYers?
Synthbuilder
jack multiple wrote:
Tony, will you still be doing the last resort 'get it fixed' service for DIYers?

Yes, sorry, this will still continue. I should have said that I'm not doing any more vintage synth repairs.

Tony
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1