MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Chicago people - Genoqs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Chicago people - Genoqs
science
Does anyone in the area have an Octopus or Nemo they wouldn't mind letting me check out? I'll supply beer, and maybe even bring a 200e if I have it by then.

PM me
ix
i am in the uk so thats no use but i will say buy buy buy if you can , a crazy machine....a little notron like ( you need to 'remember ' a function or use it a good few times or you forget and then the machine becomes confusing ) but its really a freaked out machine , its got hypersteps or something in the new beta os and which i think means you can switch or manipuate timesignature on tracks midi track and modulate these , in essence it can do pretty much anything .Its really good for sequencing soundscapes and ambient drifting stuff also and just doing weird stuff , just press its randomizer.....wish i was local as i would love to hear a 200e in the flesh..

science wrote:
Does anyone in the area have an Octopus or Nemo they wouldn't mind letting me check out? I'll supply beer, and maybe even bring a 200e if I have it by then.

PM me
Kent
Autumn in Paris is nice... I'm free next week...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1