MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Mirage Filter AM8328
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Mirage Filter AM8328
stepwriterun
Just received mine today and wanted to say that this filter is absolutely brilliant. Great sound and great quality. Also, it's the first module I've ever bought that came with nylon washers to go with the rack screws and is setup for installation in both ASYS and Doepfer cases.
RobJB06
Looks nice, are there demos for it online?
datastarone
I'm interested, too!
Has anybody tried the DIY Kit?
emuarc
Demo of the AM8328 is here:
http://www.amsynths.co.uk/products/am8328-mirage-vcf/
RobJB06
Sounds great Rob

emuarc wrote:
Demo of the AM8328 is here:
http://www.amsynths.co.uk/products/am8328-mirage-vcf/
stepwriterun
Here's a demo I made too, it has effects added though.

https://soundcloud.com/stepwriterun/am8328-demo
cane creek
Just ordered one thumbs up
cane creek
I notice there isn't a Mirage panel on modulargrid
pjoris
Love mine. Looks much better with Davis knobs however:

pjoris
In my opinion of course ...
pjoris
These knobs look nice too:
cane creek
Are the knobs easy to pull off ? I may add orange Davies 1900h
pjoris
Yes, no problem - easier then most doepfers I seem to remember. Joris
mOBiTh
I've used black davies 1900 knobs on mine.

plastic bike tyre levers on each side are good for levering knobs off!
lily2015
Significant do the job privileged some sort of remember boasts a snapshot with your bracelets.
clusterchord
got my 8328 used a month ago. sounds absolutely fantastic.

dry/wooden CEM sound with powerful self oscillation. perfect complement to 8109 which is totally liquid silky affair.

pjoris wrote:
These knobs look nice too:

these look fantastic. i suppose i should buy those from SmallBear, but the knurled option - as my AM filters have knurled shafts ?

i tried Davies 1900, and aside from fumbling about with centering, i dont like the looks of them on AM modules. love em on some other designs tho.
emuarc
The next batch of AM8328 modules will be available in May, so visit the website and email me if you want one reserved. This will be last 10 of this design in 2014. Also a few AM8320 Prophet filters with CEM3320 will be available in May.
morphic
its May
emuarc
AM8320's have now shipped to customers with reservations and the last one goes out this weekend. It's unlikely more will be manufactured unless we can find CEM3320 chips at a reasonable price.

AM8328's are next on the list to be built with 10 becoming available in the next few weeks. This will also be a final run of this module.

AM8105's are being built through the summer along with the AM8071 Snowfall filter and the Athena synth will also be ready as pcb and panel for SDIY.
timelifemethrave
order placed! ...andnow for the sweet anticipation I can hardly wait hyper
SmartBits
Another nice demo:

This one's coming my way! MY ASS IS BLEEDING
emuarc
Not quite the final run... Another 15x AM8328 modules will be shipping during December 2014. thumbs up
LoveBot
emuarc wrote:
Not quite the final run... Another 15x AM8328 modules will be shipping during December 2014. thumbs up

w00t awesome, hopefully I can jump on the CEM filter even though I won't be reunited with my modular for a few months! What other modules are on the horizon?
emuarc
The revised 8060 jupiter 6 filter is being launched in December...really nice multi mode filter, limited run of 10x.
cane creek
Hey Rob have the 8060s all gone ?, I keep checking your website
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2