MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

on to you bug lovers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author on to you bug lovers
Soundoferror
hey bugdudes. after PAs came 2 weeks ago to do live action on my radio show and brought some buggear i am in love and see the light. been downloading some of your trax and will give them some airplay on my patchworks feature in the coming weeks. please feel free to respond to the original thread if you want to submit more works of excellence.
interesting shit, i love all the files i have heard on this subforum.
send it in and rock on

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=61804&postdays=0&pos torder=asc&start=0
darenager
Here is a complete album made using just my Bugbrand modular and 1 external reverb, all sequencing done using the Bug too, at the time I had 3 and a bit rows, it has considerably grown since then however hihi

http://darenager.bandcamp.com/album/bug-phonic
a scanner darkly
Damn. Looks like Bug action in full progress right now but the stream is not working for me... waah

6:07pm magnetic stripper - "feel"
6:04pm tom bugs - "live armolfini 2-2-13"
5:53pm ruth white - "the irremediable 1969"
5:47pm phisynth - "serge modular video 48"
5:42pm raglani - "the exploded view"
5:41pm magnetic stripper - "nuclear cataracts"
5:36pm todd barton - "krell orchestra 3"
5:31pm toshi ichyanagi - "extended voices"
5:27pm Dan P - "satfatter bounce"
Soundoferror
yeah the stream has been spotty due to construction on site :(
the bug stuff is sounding stellar
i want some but will r e s i s t

here is Pas with a good view of the bug from the live action a few weeks ago
[/video]
a scanner darkly
Awesome setup. Plumbutter, little deFormer, Bug, Modcan, Space, a cassette player? I think I saw Nagra in another picture too?
dogoftears
yeah that pic rawks. hoodie brings it all together.

i gotta tune into this shitz i guess... i am working on a killer all bug techno track right now.
dan_p
Top pic, I can't argue with that gear. Pb, bugs, LD. We could swap studios and not notice pas.
infradead
a scanner darkly wrote:
Awesome setup. Plumbutter, little deFormer, Bug, Modcan, Space, a cassette player? I think I saw Nagra in another picture too?

library of congress tape deck for the blind.
has a lot of cool tricks. you can choose if its playing tracks 1&2 or 3&4, which lets you listen to the other side of a normal music cassette backwards. you can also do a lot of speed adjustments with it. i miss mine terribly every time i see a pick of one..
pas
Thanks for the love brothers,

Official release of the show is coming soon w/ bonus track by a very special guest.
a scanner darkly
^ good to hear, really enjoyed the show!
BugBrand
pas wrote:
Official release of the show is coming soon w/ bonus track by a very special guest.

Omar S?!
(no, not yet..)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1