MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

addac modular backpack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author addac modular backpack
taylor12k
pretty cool. looks a bit bulky, but i'd love to see one in person. given addac's attention to build quality i bet these are nice

http://m.matrixsynth.com/2013/02/yuki-addac-system-presents-so-no-ro.h tml
mapmap
@taylor12: is it sky boss compatible?
randomseed
I dont get it.........
The racksdont lock into the case so wouldnt your stuff just get beat up in transport? Maybe Im missing something.
taylor12k
at least 4 dozen

mapmap wrote:
@taylor12: is it sky boss compatible?
anselmi
randomseed wrote:
I dont get it.........
The racksdont lock into the case so wouldnt your stuff just get beat up in transport? Maybe Im missing something.

+1

also: pretty hippie for my taste razz
hanerlend
I don't get what's so great about it. Couldn't I just throw my rack into some other bag?
��
on the other hand, had it been a "hardbag" like the ones you have for guitar, with modules screwed into the plastic-part of the bags themselves, then I would want one. smile
Gbeam
yikes, modules & cables sandwiched in on each other, I weary about having stackcables snappy off.
DonKartofflo
looks great, I would put a thick piece of foam between the two racks.
I can imagine it is great for mobile gigging!
taylor12k
i think the softness of it makes it a bit more practical as a carry-on bag and with its exact sizing makes a little more sense regarding putting skiffs or shallow cases in.

that being said, i'd love to see a smaller version... but if i could get a soft bag that would hold a small skiff, some pedals, cables, an op1 and a book to read.. i'd be a happy traveller!

hanerlend wrote:
I don't get what's so great about it. Couldn't I just throw my rack into some other bag?
��
on the other hand, had it been a "hardbag" like the ones you have for guitar, with modules screwed into the plastic-part of the bags themselves, then I would want one. smile
Kent
Looks to be rather well thought-out and lightweight. If you aren't a gorilla with your 5000€ system then all should be good. The laptop sleeve is a smart touch.
BugBrand
Looks great - though I (if I euro'd) wouldn't want to put one in pre-patched - think that'd be socket-straining badness!
knob_alchemist
The Mesa Shoulder Bag is also very nice...it would be ok for transporting a 9U Doepfer case, what do you think?
lloydcole
Do we know who did the music? I enjoyed it very much.
n_m
lloydcole wrote:
Do we know who did the music? I enjoyed it very much.

Can't be too sure, but it was likely André Gonçalves own music, the man in charge of designing ADDAC modules.

Check him out here http://www.andregoncalves.info

Maybe he'll chip in.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1