MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

exemple of what could be done with a TM3030 V2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author exemple of what could be done with a TM3030 V2
juice721
Hi everyone!

Here is a record of my last live set : http://soundcloud.com/tres-bien-plus-plus/mono-techno-3-0-live-set-de- tb

The acid synth is a TM3030 of course but it's V2 and FM filter, 200% Accent, 300% Env Mod and Hi Rez modified.

Enjoy! smile

Thanks to OSS for its synths!
J-Acid
Lovely sound there m8, what do you mean by 200% Accent & 300% Env Mod? A mod of some sort?

Some real good Acid there........

Cheers
J
juice721
These mods consist in changing the values of certain resistors. I'm not actually home, so I can't look at my schematics and give you the right numbers and values.

200% accent increase the accent value (for VCA and/or VCF) and the 300% Env Mod increase the Env Mod value.

I found them on the net, but later, I could give you the tips!
J-Acid
Yes, the info on your mod, would be cool if you shared it. Nice one for that.

cheers
J
juice721
This is taken from official Devil Fish site :

"To triple the high range of the Env Mod function, solder a 100 K resistor to the back of the board in parallel with R63 - a 220K. R63 is driven by the wiper of the Env Mod pot and is located directly adjacent to the wiper pin of the pot. Put the resistor on the rear side of the board. I use a 1/8 watt miniature resistor, but you should be OK with a standard 1/4 W."

This is taken from geuggis site :

"Replace resistor R 97 (10k) with 6.8k (or 5.6k), and it self-osc (VCA must be "open" to ear the result."

"lower or jumper completely
r46 and r119.. that should do it.. It should cause the accents to go from
subtle to outrageously loud (and it does)..
perform at own risk, but it should be perfectly safe (and it is)..."

This is right for a TB-303. For a TM3030, you must compare the schematics and find the corresponding resistor number.

If you are lazy, just wait few days, I'll give you the right resistors numbers (notice me if ever I forget!).

J-Acid
Thanks for the info.................going to experiment this evening.

cheers
J
J-Acid
Done it, sounds nice, really screams actually, when lower notes are played the filter sounds better. Mind you i tried it on my TM3030 that has the BA662 in it, the other one doesn't so that will be the next step, a little A/B comparison.
Now i need to get some 2sk30's, want to find that 'fatter' square wave.

Thanks again
J
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1