MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ARDCORE PANEL black and silver...sign up!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Author ARDCORE PANEL black and silver...sign up!
loss1234
I've been talking with my metal people about doing a black and silver Ardcore panel and I am getting the costs together. However I need to know how many people will want to buy them.

Many people have mentioned wanting these.

I will be flipping the text from negative to positive so it will Stand out and be easy to read.

It should be very high contrast (like the Chaos Brother and Dronebank panels).

anyone who is interested please let me know!

thanks
Dirty_Bill
oops, delete, thought this was for a panel for DIY. I actually like the colored panels.
mckenic
Me too!!!

I'll be able to buy an Ardcore now!

thumbs up
square_wave
Sign me up.

The ardcore is on my want list. I'm not 100% certain I'll pick one up but the black and silver panel will definitely make it more likely.

(Incidentally, I'm not against crazy colors in general. I think the dreamboat looks pretty cool.)

If the moderators are OK with it you may want to ask this in Eurorack Modules.
MSCMpls
I would like to order a Black & Silver Panel. Put me on the list. I assume you'll let us know what we need to do when your ready to take payment?
loss1234
yes i will let people know!
pre55ure
Interested.
possibly interested in 2 depending on final price.
soundwave106
Interested here.
Neo
I want 2 please

edit: but this does look extremely lovely... http://grayscale.info/
loss1234
I will wait one more week and then we shall see how many people are in. I just looked and I was wrong about the metal photo set up charge. it is less than I thought so I should be able to make this pretty darn cheap!!

as long as I can get enough people.

thanks!
mckenic
loss1234m mate!

Have you seen the other thread where panels for various modules are being offered? Perhaps ye could hook up, save duplication?
loss1234
ummm no thanks...he is making panels without any snazzy fx graphics

and without any input from snazzy fx.

I am making panels that will still look like snazzy fx panels, just in black and silver.

I almost have enough orders to go ahead.
loss1234
well I guess the other guys panels got the orders? Or not enough people need the replacement panels.

As much as I would love to offer these, at the moment there just arent enough people who signed up.

Lets see if that changes.

thanks!

Dan
mckenic
Well, I said I would Dan so I'd still take one as I soon hope to get a couple of Ardcores!

thumbs up
sync24
mmm, just seen this thread...
i'd like one if some get made!
sync24
mmm, just seen this thread...
i'd like one if some get made!
e m s a h p
Want one ! w00t
I don't have an ardcore yet BTW !
But it's my next purchase !
cheers
qu.one
Dan - powder coat or MPC? I like my colored panel, but would get one to help get these made for others.
qu.one
Bump...
tubefruit
Looks amazing!
Matos
I like turtles.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Page 1 of 1