MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

ADDAC 701 FM
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author ADDAC 701 FM
DonKartofflo
Hey guys, I tried to explore the deeper fm sounds inside the Addac 701 VCO and this is what I came up with:

[s]http://soundcloud.com/lukas-k-1/701-1[/s]

All sounds are only the addac 701 into the wmd multimode vca opened and closed by the a-140. The Furthrrr Generator is the modulator.
One sound has a bit of delay on it as well...

enjoy! thumbs up
spitznagl
Nice! I always really enjoy when people multi-track a single mono synth (or this case a single oscillator) including percussion. It's a great way to showcase the character of an instrument.
Paranormal Patroler
spitznagl wrote:
Nice! I always really enjoy when people multi-track a single mono synth (or this case a single oscillator) including percussion. It's a great way to showcase the character of an instrument.

You don't understand. That's what it sounded like in one take ...
spitznagl
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
You don't understand. That's what it sounded like in one take ...

Well, if you are right there is certainly something I don't understand. Do you suggest that there would be multiple 701? Otherwise, I get how multiple parts could come from the same sound source with multiple envellope+vca and some clever sequencing, but the amplitude of the bass is constant while it's pitch is unrelated from the rest. Seems like there is something I could learn if you have the time to elaborate.

Technical understanding aside, thanks for sharing this track DonKartofflo. You have some super great stuff on your soundcloud. I'm looking forward to hear more.
Paranormal Patroler
lol Nah, I was just pulling your leg man.
spitznagl
Damn you, you silly man! hihi
mafouka
I love it! Thank you...
XidZeta
thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1