MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Eventide and Signal Processing
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 [all]
Author Eventide and Signal Processing
codemode
Panason wrote:
Are the Eventide plugins anywhere near the sound of the hardware? waah
The Eventide plugins seem to be very much under the radar. I have an older version of the anthology bundle that has the H3000 factory and much more.
Many of the algorithms are just as good as hardware. I also have an old H3000 D/SE, and Eclipse and a couple H9's. Whenever I'm already 'in' the computer I use the plugins. The Blackhole sounds absolutely gorgeous and in some ways I think it sounds 'better' than the hardware. The H3000 stuff sounds great too but many times I'll just use the hardware because it's easier to work with.
Tonefloat01
I believe that the reason why the Eventide plug-ins are under the radar is due to the fact that you have a lot of parameters to work with which could be intimidating to people looking for that “one knob” solution. Guinness ftw!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 [all]
Page 15 of 15