MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Triple PT Delay experiment (track)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Triple PT Delay experiment (track)
otoskope
I just did a little experiment with three PT Delay modules connected in a loop. One is a rev.1, the others are rev.2. A touch sequencer (CTL1) is used to alter all three delay times at once, as well as for gestural control of the source sounds, consisting of two intermodulating sine oscillators. There is also a generative ostinato going on, keeping the chaos together.

[s]http://soundcloud.com/otoskope/late-late-late-bugbrand-triple[/s]

Recorded in one take, with no overdubs, on my Bugbrand modular. No other equipment used. Slight compression and a touch of reverb added in Samplitude while mastering.

Enjoy!
/Palle
pas
This is terrific man, nice!
fredguy
Sounds amazing, multiple pt delays are we're not worthy MY ASS IS BLEEDING
UMBRA77
This is GREaT!! The PT Delay is likely my favourite bug module! Really dig this track a lot!!!
themanthatwasused
Sounds great as always Palle.
otoskope
Thanks for positive feedback! I'm not so happy with the ping-filter bongo-tjongo, but I just needed to get the thing recorded and go to bed... I like the timing of it, though, which is the first time ever I have used the Gate delay module, clocked by an irregular self-modulating Noise crusher pulse.

/Palle
miditerranean
Sounds great! It almost sounds like you used a SYN1.
otoskope
I didn't, promise! Which part, the clocking or the sounds?
miditerranean
The sounds, especially around 3:00 8_)
otoskope
Ah, those are two since oscs modulating each other, with a wavefolder thrown in for good measure. I guess the wavefolder makes it pretty harsh, like the SYN1 can be sometimes.
a scanner darkly
Sounds great Palle! Love the feedback turned up (?) around 2:35 and at the very end.
KNYST
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! to you Palle
darenager
SPACE WAR!

Love it SlayerBadger!
radams
wonderful chaos !
weinglas
Nice Noise SlayerBadger! nanners SlayerBadger!
moog55
Amazing sounding. Wow.
mirri
Nice noise! thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1