MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

våtrumstapet
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author våtrumstapet
oljud
Track I made last summer that I figured I should upload. It's a live take from my two road Bugbrand modular, and the solo is a no-input mixer (added afterwards). Some post effects I guess, nothing too radical.

https://soundcloud.com/iso668/vatrumstapet

The title is from my coming home to Sweden, living in a borrowed student accomodation room and realising my love for 90's refurbished cheapo bathroom wallpaper and housing that works in general. I lived in the UK before this.

(ok I give up with the SC embedding...)
otoskope
Nice textures!
And I like your idea of a "solo" hmmm.....

/Palle
pas
Love'd it!
oljud
thanks!

Well, it's obviously a solo, isn't it?
otoskope
Probably. I'm just not sure which part you're referrring to... seriously, i just don't get it
Guinness ftw! anyway.
oljud
Does it have to be a "saxophone" solo for you to hear it? ;-)

It's the part that sounds different, that fades in near the end. The no input mixer sounding one! Screeeeeeechscraaaape etc. :-)
otoskope
But Max, doesn't all your feedback patches end up sounding like saxophones (you said it yourself)! Then it should be easy to detect....

Quote:
Screeeeeeechscraaaape etc.

Ah, that part!? How does "etc." sound?

lol Just messing with you. You know that. Lovely track!
otoskope
BTW, I'm still waiting for a "no output mixer" solo!
But I guess Cage already did that.
oljud
:-)

I thought I said all physical modeling ends up sounding like a saxophone? Although I'm not sure what this is:

physical physical modeling? acoustic model of mathematic model of acoustic model?

Anyway it sure has that saxy feel to it ;-)

I'll have to look into the no output mixer. Perhaps if you send the sound backways? Turn up the pre-gain (220V twisted ) and hope for leakyness?

I think you can probably say "but I guess Cage already did that" about a lot of stuff?
KNYST
Thanks for the listen. I like that våtrumstapet. It really ties the room together.

Your "saxy" vid made me slightly aroused! Mr. Green eek!

And, welcome back to Sweden Guinness ftw!
oljud
And keeps it from going all mouldy! Thanks :-)

:-D sounds good! nice and fuzzy

Oh, I've been back since June, but thanks :-)
KNYST
Had another listen - damn, that våtrumstapet is on fire!!! SlayerBadger!
oljud
Call the fire brigade! ambulance

(well, close enough)
oljud
I feel like I'll be doing more of this kind of stuff so I got yet another soundcloud:

https://soundcloud.com/iso668/

(updated main post)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1