MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Koma Love...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author Koma Love...
neilbaldwin
Let me tell you about Koma.

No, I know you already know who Koma is and what they do, and how much they rock, but let me tell you how much they really rock.

Through a...ahem..misguided bit of DIY adventuring I ended up with my Kommander in a sorry state. I emailed Koma asking for a little help and, even though I had TOTALLED my warranty, they gave me help over the phone and provided me with a couple of hard-to-find-parts. Now my Kommander is all working again.

For a small company and a 60 EUR piece of kit, that is customer service beyond my expectations right there.

love
Kingnimrod
Yes, their customer service is among the best. Those guys rule.
darenager
neilbaldwin wrote:

Through a...ahem..misguided bit of DIY adventuring I ended up with my Kommander in a sorry state.

meh Fuckin' amateurs lol
neilbaldwin
darenager wrote:
neilbaldwin wrote:

Through a...ahem..misguided bit of DIY adventuring I ended up with my Kommander in a sorry state.

meh Fuckin' amateurs lol

I got distracted because I was watching 7 Monotribes on Ebay. Because of YOU!

help
darenager
Haha, I'm kind of obsessed with Monotribes, got 7 need 8, I have a project in mind to use them all together, and most of them are modded in some way or another, but since you are looking for one on ebay I will hold off for a while before bidding for number 8 lol

Anyway how you finding the Kommander? And what was you trying to do to it to kill it? Quite tempted to pick one up myself, but not sure if I'd use it much if the response was not good.
neilbaldwin
darenager wrote:
Haha, I'm kind of obsessed with Monotribes, got 7 need 8, I have a project in mind to use them all together, and most of them are modded in some way or another, but since you are looking for one on ebay I will hold off for a while before bidding for number 8 lol

Anyway how you finding the Kommander? And what was you trying to do to it to kill it? Quite tempted to pick one up myself, but not sure if I'd use it much if the response was not good.

Oh, like I'm going to share that story in public lol
darenager
Hang on a minute, Koma LOVE, MISGUIDED "DIY", you didn't did you?
fap fap fap...

Thats plain dirty where I come from mate. lol
neilbaldwin
darenager wrote:
Hang on a minute, Koma LOVE, MISGUIDED "DIY", you didn't did you?
fap fap fap...

Thats plain dirty where I come from mate. lol

No but you've given me a good idea for a new Elektron Lab...

woah
osterchrisi
Thanks for the kind words, Neil. I'm just glad to hear your unit works again wink Keep up the DIY spirit and don't let you bring down by the sexy talking here hihi
neilbaldwin
Yep, all working fine again thanks to your emergency tech support!

thumbs up
deltaphoenix
I love reading stuff like this about companies I support. applause
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1