MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Analogue Haven not the distributor for Plan B anymore
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Analogue Haven not the distributor for Plan B anymore
sgnhh
...Peter just ensured that I spend about 75% more of my modular dollars with Noisebug insteaad of Analogue Haven (Plan B is by far my favorite module manufacturer).

Looks like he'll soon be announcing the Elf series as well as more details on the Milton, mixer module+expanders, and others.
Chuck E. Jesus
i read that as well, and that AH is moving and have "exciting news" or something...my only prob is when i had the bum Plan B osc, would i still be waiting for it to be repaired? it was nice to trade it in for full refund and have a choice for something in stock...

good luck to both parties...i still want some Plan B mods in the future as well smile
wwbjd
First post!

ARRRGHH!

Just getting into modulars and had finally settled on a handful that I'd like to start off with. Not two days ago I had sent a price request into Shawn and it included inquiries into some Plan B modules as well. Now they're moving AND Plan B won't be sold there any more?

ARRRGHH!

/stabs ears
flts
Fun thing is that Noisebug is opening at exact same address where Analogue Haven is moving out from (252 South Main Street).
felix
I have this feeling that there was some kind of shake up with AH and some of the company is moving with the AH name, but others are starting up noisebug in the same spot.

I have no evidence to base this on, and I haven't emailed Shawn because I'm sure he's got enough going on right now...but it just seems to be an unusual set of circumstances.
Chuck E. Jesus
felix wrote:
I have this feeling that there was some kind of shake up with AH and some of the company is moving with the AH name, but others are starting up noisebug in the same spot.

i have no clue, but it's not a bad guess...Chuck also owns Rhino Records if i'm not mistaken, and i was under the impression they were under the same roof as AH...
felix
I thought his name sounded familiar!!
flts
This reminds me, my quest of putting together a basic 6U euro modular is feeling kind of weird / funny at the moment:

* Preordered AFG - okay, it's going to take some weeks, but at least I know I'm getting one (and no, the wait isn't killing me ... yet)
* Analogue Haven is moving so Shawn is busy both with the move and the Livewire preorder thing I guess
* Plan B is changing distributors and their modules (some of which I want) seem to have been very hard to get lately, no idea if that's going to change now
* Also no idea when there's going to be more of the currently released Livewire modules (some of which I want) available - will the AFG construction delay them?
* Haven't found Bananalogue modules in stock in the EU distributors nor Analogue Haven, no idea when there's going to be more
* Finally decided to make an order for some in-stock stuff I want (ASys RS95e, Polivoks VCF, Kenton MIDI-CV) from Schneider's Buero but they seem to have problems with their in store computer system and I still haven't got an order confirmation and payment instructions for the order I made last sunday...

Now, I'm in no hurry and I've got plenty of other things to think about and I know the whole thing is a really small scale business - it just feels kind of like "hey, I'm a consumer whore and I want to spend my pay on some more modules NOW, why isn't anyone selling me them?" grin
Kwote
flts wrote:
"hey, I'm a consumer whore and I want to spend my pay on some more modules NOW, why isn't anyone selling me them?" grin

blacet.com

no delays or mayhem there.
sgnhh
Both Livewire and Plan B are moving to factory production, so modules will have a faster turn around time for release. I know that I saw a post from Mike on the Livewire Yahoo Group saying Daleks, Vulcans, and Dual Cyclotrons will be released somewhat soon-ish, once they get into their new production phase. Should be the same with Plan B, but probably with a focus on the Elf series for them.
GeneralBigBag
The Plan-B announcement looks pretty sweet:

" In the next few weeks there will announcements on the release of the Models 16, 21, 21C, 23 and the new Models 30, 30A, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 38A, 39 and 40 along with three different chassis as we shift focus from modules only to full systems.

Shipment of Plan B products to our dealers will commence on April 10. We appreciate your patience during this interim period as we set up operations. "
flts
Kwote wrote:
blacet.com
no delays or mayhem there.

Heh yeah, I've actually been eyeing Blacet stuff too (it's the modular madness, brrrr!) and some of it looks super good. I just don't feel like getting a new PSU and mounting system now that I built a nice portable euro case for myself. Maybe it's just a good thing I'll have to wait a bit so I'll have time to reconsider my choices...

sgnhh wrote:
Both Livewire and Plan B are moving to factory production, so modules will have a faster turn around time for release. I know that I saw a post from Mike on the Livewire Yahoo Group saying Daleks, Vulcans, and Dual Cyclotrons will be released somewhat soon-ish, once they get into their new production phase. Should be the same with Plan B, but probably with a focus on the Elf series for them.

I read about the Livewire announcement too, it was just kind of unclear when they were actually starting the factory production. In any case, I'm itching for a Vulcan Mod so it better happen some day wink
Kwote
seems a lot of people have frac & euro. perhaps you will too someday.

i doubt i will. except for possibly the wiard 300 series, i'm staying frac. lot of choices. ton of diy options. can't really complain. i read up on the euro stuff simply because i love modulars but i'm already overwhelmed without thinking of other formats. not necessary. as muff pointed out in the another thread, art will find a way regardless of gear acquisition.

good luck with your plans.
governor blacksnake
The Analogue Haven store is back online as of this morning.

The Harvestman Tyme Sefari is now available from them... but I hear they're going quickly. Gonna be a few weeks before I can make more.
consumed
governor blacksnake wrote:

The Harvestman Tyme Sefari is now available from them... but I hear they're going quickly. Gonna be a few weeks before I can make more.

speaking of the tyme sefari--are any audio clips floating around the web of this module?
wwbjd
governor blacksnake wrote:

That's upsetting. It was on my wish list and when I put in my huge order into AH this morning I left it off the list because I didn't think it was available yet!

Hey, reserve me one wink
flts
Hope there'll be more Polivoks VCFs around... Schneider ran out of them before my order so I'll have a nice little 3-4 week wait for that and Kenton MIDI-CV converter.
governor blacksnake
I'm shipping a handful of Polivoks VCFs to Schneider along with all other available modules when I get back from Seattle next week.
flts
Good to know, thanks!
sgnhh
Just an update on this: I emailed noisebug to get an ETA on the Plan B M13 and Chuck Oken Jr. responded. So I guess he's running Noise Bug and Shawn is now running AH. Weird.
flts
Woohoo, my modules should be here tomorrow.
Cybananna
AH is carrying at least some Plan B modules now. Model 1 and Model 15 are available now. I think the model 15 is all they've finished since moving to Noisebug, so AH may still carry what ever they put out.
REwire
Peter said in his Yahoo blog that Noisebug will distribute to many other stores including AH. The difference now than before, is that there won't be a listing on AH for every Plan-B module, just what's in stock at the time. That'll be convenient for those wanting to add Plan-B modules to existing systems and orders at AH but Noisebug will be the first place to go for Plan-B stuff most of the time.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1