MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Understanding the LBB Synth
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Understanding the LBB Synth
insomniyack
I need some help with this. I read the manual but it's still kinda confusing.

Any other tutorials or anything on this little beast?
ex_dead_teenager
I've got one and I love it I can't say there's that much out there in the way of tutorials you just have to kind of make it up as you go along just get patching and twist knobs. One thing I found really useful at first was making a dope sheet, I made a rough sketch of all the knobs and jacks and labled them then whenever I needed a refresher while patching I'd glance at it and I'd know where I was and what I was doing. I think this little beast is one that you need to really sit with to figure out but it's also pretty easy to get going. One thing I've discovered is that even if you plug an output to another output you can get it to effect the sound, I'm not sure that's being kind to the LBB's innards so I'd advise against doing it too much but it's fun to just experiment.

I love running it through stomp boxes, I've built a busking kit for it with a delay a flanger a distortion a phaser and an envelope filter all stuck to a small pedalboard it's a great time and portable!

another thing I like to do is plug a microphone into it, run the signal to the envelope follower and tap the mic to make percussive noises which change the sound of the patch. also fm, lots and lots of fm
Lyonel
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
another thing I like to do is plug a microphone into it, run the signal to the envelope follower and tap the mic to make percussive noises which change the sound of the patch.

Great idea !
i like very much the pre-Amp and the Envelope-follower ;
you can also ride pitch with a Ribbon Controller for example thumbs up
ex_dead_teenager
Lyonel wrote:
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
another thing I like to do is plug a microphone into it, run the signal to the envelope follower and tap the mic to make percussive noises which change the sound of the patch.

Great idea !
i like very much the pre-Amp and the Envelope-follower ;
you can also ride pitch with a Ribbon Controller for example thumbs up

I'd love to hear how you do that! do you just insery a CV lead into the input instead of an audio one or is there a format jumbler involved?
Lyonel
Yep, just Controller's CV @ Osc 1 or 2 CV-in thumbs up
ex_dead_teenager
hmmmn! it's going to be some time before I can test that so I'll just ask, how does it track?
Lyonel
With the Ribbon, no problemo... it tracks very artisticaly whistlin'
With a keyboard, that's an other story lol
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1