MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

NEW! SW1 "Whitehall" passive quad switch 4HP modul
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Future Sound Systems  
Author NEW! SW1 "Whitehall" passive quad switch 4HP modul
futuresoundsystems
I am happy to announce the release of the SW1 "Whitehall" quad passive SPST switch module:

More details are available at the FSS website.

Cheers!
Finlay
futuresoundsystems
Short demo video, explaining the functionality of the SW1:

infradead
Quote:
-Quad SPST passive toggle switches in 4HP
-Y "outputs" are coupled to a bus which, via a 8-pin ribbon cable (1 included with each module), can be sent to other forthcoming SW modules
-X jacks are normalled together in a cascading fashion, allowing the Y jacks to be used as a switched multiple, until another source is plugged into the next corresponding X jack
-Skiff friendly (20mm depth behind front panel)
-Robust Salecom switches used and generally designed for live performance

very cool.

curious what you're planning with this and the bus cable.
futuresoundsystems
infradead wrote:
Quote:
-Quad SPST passive toggle switches in 4HP
-Y "outputs" are coupled to a bus which, via a 8-pin ribbon cable (1 included with each module), can be sent to other forthcoming SW modules
-X jacks are normalled together in a cascading fashion, allowing the Y jacks to be used as a switched multiple, until another source is plugged into the next corresponding X jack
-Skiff friendly (20mm depth behind front panel)
-Robust Salecom switches used and generally designed for live performance

very cool.
curious what you're planning with this and the bus cable.

Cheers! The bus is really meant for making live patching easier, especially for timing/gate/trigger signal flow. The number of times I want to make a quick switch for an event and I can't without pulling out patch cables.... well not any more hihi
dan_k
This looks like a simple but very handy module. Thanks for bringing it out!
Liquidyzer
Are you planning on making anymore of these? Perfect 4hp switch I'm looking for thumbs up
futuresoundsystems
There'll be some more coming soon - we're currently working on larger batches of FIL2s and FIL1s, but the SW1s will be coming swiftly afterwards thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Future Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1