MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Korg Micro Sampler?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author New Korg Micro Sampler?
tragedybysyntax
Hmm... don't know about you guys but it looks rather sick. Curious to see the vids that arise once people get this in their grubby hands. COULD BE COOL WITH THE MODULAR!!! smile
D/A A/D
I have a serious chubby for this thing, I was thinking the same damn thing dude...
tragedybysyntax
i need to see more demo's on it but.... fuck......... atleast for me i think it'd be cool. I don't have an mpc or anything for sampling other than my tyme sefari, H4 hand held and computer. I'm pumped! smile
parasitk
We're looking at this thing as a sample player for shows. It's a little fugly, and I'd like to know more about it functionally, but it might be just the thing! w00t
D/A A/D
parasitk wrote:
We're looking at this thing as a sample player for shows. It's a little fugly, and I'd like to know more about it functionally, but it might be just the thing! w00t

It is fucking-fugly-tastick, but I never intend it to leave my studio...
parasitk
D/A A/D wrote:
parasitk wrote:

It is fucking-fugly-tastick, but I never intend it to leave my studio...

It's nothing a sheet or paper bag can't fix! nuts
Cybananna
I haven't checked into the specs much, mostly because I have to many other "needs" right now, but i'm pretty interested in it. It has a lot of potential to be very good.
felix
Yeah, this thing seems pretty tasty and I'm quite tempted by it.

Although, I don't frequently use my 404 as it is, I wonder how much I'll actually use it if I had it.
revmutt
I was debating this thing as so much of my studio is in storage and I miss my samplers and let's face it, sampling on computers is not the same thing.

Listen to anything that uses manually triggered samples like old hip hop or CopShootCop and it's being used as an instrument.

This looks like it could be as fun as the SK1 when it game out.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1