MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The most valuable 4hp money can buy! soundmachines LS1
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> soundmachines Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author The most valuable 4hp money can buy! soundmachines LS1
soundmachines
Ladies and gentleman, tomorrow we will test the firmware of this baby, the LS1lightstrip. This is a touch slider with recordable movements, hold function and gate generation. And blinkenlights. Lots of.
More info here: http://www.sound-machines.it/?page_id=42

Cheers!

Davide
hanerlend
I can see this being an interesting alternative to an lfo. This is fun!

How much?

Would be nice with a jumper to decrease resolution/increase recording time!

-han
VCOscillator
Really like the idea of the external recording mode. So I could set up a specific start/stop recording marker on a trigger sequencer then draw an envelope with my finger during the recording period and it would loop the envelope in sync with my sequencer?
DoctorDoolittle
this wants to live in my case right next to the BRAIN SEED!!!!
skullservant
Wow, awesome. I've been looking into different forms of touch Euro, this looks awesome
mckenic
Stop teasing us and get them released already!!! razz

thumbs up
cephalopod
This looks awesome. I like that it is reversible so you can choose how to mount it.
richard
this is the most interesting module I've seen for a long time.

4 seconds is already amazing but I'd also be curious if a longer recording time might be possible.
soundmachines
richard wrote:
this is the most interesting module I've seen for a long time.

4 seconds is already amazing but I'd also be curious if a longer recording time might be possible.

we've got some more RAM available!!!
When all functions are debugged and working, we will just up use up all the memory for the recording buffer.

Tomorrow we will start testing the stuff. Stay tuned for a video during the weekend!

Cheers
deltaphoenix
Wow, fun.

How many ?
twincities
looks awesome! that should play super nice with the phonogene stuff i'm doing.
hanerlend
cephalopod wrote:
This looks awesome. I like that it is reversible so you can choose how to mount it.

I agree!
LeFreq
Want. nodnod
surachai
into it!
DonKartofflo
I think its freeky and I like it a lot!

richard
So, I am imaging this idea could form the basis for a more complex instrument. As a controller: ten strips - 5 for each hand flat on the table which could be used to play/control a whole modular.

But also, if each strip produced a gate at the end of playing its sequence it could trigger the next and it could also be a kind of complex phrase sequencer/envelope generator kind of thing.

hmmmm....
numan7
richard wrote:
So, I am imaging this idea could form the basis for a more complex instrument. As a controller: ten strips - 5 for each hand flat on the table which could be used to play/control a whole modular.

Play Him Off, Keyboard Cat. i think that i would prefer eight strips (one for each non-thumb finger)... hmmm.....

cheers
NS4W
kool!
madcap
Is the touch surface metal? Or is it a mini ribbon position sensor?
richard
numan7 wrote:

Play Him Off, Keyboard Cat. i think that i would prefer eight strips (one for each non-thumb finger)... hmmm.....

cheers

okay, so try imagining that the thumb ones could be a little shorter and lay in a different direction (almost a 90 degree angles) from the other 8, or could even be curved?

Sorry, heading way OT here, I'm sure - but this is the kind of thing I spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about hihi
mystico
Yes please. Looks great. How are the tests going?
HeWhoWantsJeans
Holy shit - I'll take two like, today.
tonnu
wow

you know what would be great with this? step mode recording (each step clocked externally) and push buttons to step through values in different steps

if that makes it 6 -8 hp it would still be great

cool stuff
tonnu
ah just saw the lightplane

i think lightplane NEEDS step mode / clocking

please do it!!
madcap
I see, capacitive touch panel. This the module I've been lusting after the most.

I too imagine a more ergonomic layout than a skiff.. But I'll likely start there.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> soundmachines Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5