MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

LP available? Maybe? When?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author LP available? Maybe? When?
Rayek
I didn't have the cash to drop 60 bones on the Indiegogo campaign to get the vinyl sountrack, I was just wondering if there was a plan to physically release that to the public at some point. I would gladly buy that up and wear the grooves out in short order.

w00t
s o l v e n t
Nice to hear! Absolutely it will be released in conjunction with the theatrical release of IDOW, which I'm guessing will probably be around Sept/Oct. It'll most likely be released on my label Ghostly International so it should be widely available.

Jason
Rayek
Awesome! Looking forward to it.
vav
So what does that mean for those of us early Indiegogo people that paid for the Full Package ($125 for DVD, shirt, LP, cd, stickers.) ?
s o l v e n t
vav wrote:
So what does that mean for those of us early Indiegogo people that paid for the Full Package ($125 for DVD, shirt, LP, cd, stickers.) ?

Thanks for the order!

It means you'll be receiving everything except the CD/LP in this first shipment.

The CD/LP will be shipped separately at a later date.

You should've received 2 emails this year from modular [at] idreamofwires [dot] org:

- Approx Feb: an update which explained all of this and also asked you if you wished to choose BluRay instead of DVD

- Approx June: an email asking for your shirt style-choice + size.

If you didn't receive these emails, check your spam box & if nothing, then send me an email to modular [at] idreamofwires [dot] org
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1