MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

fart load of new plan B modules on the way!?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author fart load of new plan B modules on the way!?
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
from their site.

http://www.ear-group.net/earhome.php

Quote:
In the next few weeks there will announcements on the release of the Models 16, 21, 21C, 23 and the new Models 30, 30A, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 38A, 39 and 40 along with three different chassis as we shift focus from modules only to full systems.

man! I wonder what those last 11 modules will be! confused
modularplanner
oh dear, more work for me 8)
tragedybysyntax
Again....lol... what's the point in putting out that many new products when you dont have any of the ones you've already put out in stock anywhere. I hope I'm wrong though and can restock everything.....Plan B is definatly the future as well as Livewire and Harvestman. I honestly plan on tripling my modular system by fall... what great times for all of us! smile
wwbjd
tragedybysyntax wrote:
Plan B is definatly the future as well as Livewire
.. cough <Cwejman> cough ..
tragedybysyntax wrote:
and Harvestman.
Chuck E. Jesus
future, retro: it's all good 8)

be creative, do your own thing...
A Dingleberry Monstrosity
harvestman is the future?

arent they having problems with modules going bad after a while?
tragedybysyntax
forgot cwejman, sorry!

I havent heard anything about harvestman stuff going bad... I have the polivoks and malgorithm... all good here. smile
wwbjd
ross g wrote:

Future Retro going into the modular business (Outside the semi-mod XS)? -- Hell, I'd pay almost anything for that.

Ok, ok, I know that's not what you meant.. but one can dream.
governor blacksnake
A Dingleberry Monstrosity wrote:
harvestman is the future?

arent they having problems with modules going bad after a while?

That's news to me! Out of 400 modules shipped so far, only four have come back for repair (and only two from an end-user). I hear there are two more out there needing some small rework, but so far things appear to be running reliably.
zerosum
wwbjd wrote:
ross g wrote:

Future Retro going into the modular business (Outside the semi-mod XS)? -- Hell, I'd pay almost anything for that.

Ok, ok, I know that's not what you meant.. but one can dream.

When I filled out my registration card for my Mobius,
under the "what would you like to see Future Retro put out in the future"(something along those lines) line,
I said Frac rack modules.

So atleast I know I'm not the only one hoping to see FR put out some modules smile
Muff Wiggler
zerosum wrote:
When I filled out my registration card for my Mobius,
under the "what would you like to see Future Retro put out in the future"(something along those lines) line,
I said Frac rack modules.

damn, that's a pretty good idea!
sgnhh
The new Plan B Elf LFO sounds awesome.

1) It's an ELF module (only 4hp wide)

2) It will have multiple waveform outputs

3) It will have reset

4) It will have VC freq

5) It will track 1v/oct

6) It's range is huge - from 1 cycle every 30 seconds upwards to 10K with no
range switch, so it can be considered more of a utility VCO.

7) It's all analog (not microC based)

8 ) It will not have PWM

an LFO with all those options at 4hp? I think he's really hit something with this Elf series.
GeneralBigBag
That's ridiculous - ridiculous AWESOME!
REwire
I gotta have a bunch of the ELF LFO's! Two LFO's to replace each A-147 will be a boon especially with the upcoming Model 16 which will have 12 Filters to control. I know there'll be an ELF ENV as well and many of those'll be needed too.
Kwote
i predict a lot of doepfer on the for sale forums in the near future.
Kwote
i'm not really a euro dood but those elf modules sound way promising. i love small modules. big things come in small packages they say. atleast that's what my wife keeps tellin me .. bahdum bum chsssssshhh
Muff Wiggler
damn right +1 for small modules, this is crazy cool shit, once there's a bunch of these elf modules out, it'll be awesome to see some SUPER DENSE configurations in small portable cases....the perfect answer for the mini-drone-suitcase setup being discussed in that other thread
Kwote
goddamn your avatar muff! i like cake grin
Chuck E. Jesus
REwire wrote:
I gotta have a bunch of the ELF LFO's! Two LFO's to replace each A-147 will be a boon especially with the upcoming Model 16 which will have 12 Filters to control. I know there'll be an ELF ENV as well and many of those'll be needed too.

hey man, seen your posts at AH, welcome aboard grin

i'm anxious to see how Plan B fills out all those numbers....
Muff Wiggler
Kwote wrote:
goddamn your avatar muff! i like cake grin

The cake is a lie.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1