MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New 'last call' vid! Hardcore Edition ordering closes 04/30
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author New 'last call' vid! Hardcore Edition ordering closes 04/30
s o l v e n t
Hi,

Just want to make sure that everyone knows:

We've decided to close the Hardcore Edition ordering date on April 30... It had previously been announced as May 31, so just in case you were waiting until the last minute to get your order in, I thought you should know that the last minute is a month earlier now.

10 days left now to get in your order of "I Dream Of Wires: Hardcore Edition" on BluRay or DVD. "I'll buy it when it comes out," you say? Sorry - the 4-hour, limited "Hardcore Edition" will not be available to order after April 30, period, so it's now or never...

The pre-sales have been amazing BTW... we've covered about 75% of post-production budget with BluRay & DVD sales in the past 8 weeks, and with sales still coming in, it looks encouraging that we might be able to cover everything. (Film gets finished & delivered regardless, mind, we'll find the $ somewhere... but of course it would be nice to not have to resort to our line on credit!).

Order exclusively via http://idreamofwires.org

thanks,

Jason @ IDOW

Please check out our new 'last call' video:
http://vimeo.com/idreamofwires/april30lastcall

[/img]
randomseed
Any rough timeline on the release schedule?
s o l v e n t
Hardcore Edition DVD/BluRays ship sometime in June. Is that the info you were after or are you interested in the theatrical release dates?
s o l v e n t
just wanted to update/remind -- 10 days left to get in your order for the "Hardcore Edition" DVD/BluRay
s o l v e n t
Our new 'last call' video:

http://vimeo.com/idreamofwires/april30lastcall
sam
I'm so in! Ordered last week.

Not having a modular anymore and the funds to get the Serge i'd like, i'll dream for 4 hours at least.

Looks like a promising documentary. thumbs up

huron
This is gonna be so awesome! I can't wait!

Hopefully some NYC screenings too!
Monobass
s o l v e n t wrote:
We've decided to close the Hardcore Edition ordering date on April 30... It had previously been announced as May 31, so just in case you were waiting until the last minute to get your order in, I thought you should know that the last minute is a month earlier now.

d'oh! seriously, i just don't get it

Pulling the plug a month early then advertising it on a tumbleweed sub forum... I've had today's date in my diary since Feb. sad banana
s o l v e n t
Monobass wrote:
s o l v e n t wrote:

d'oh! seriously, i just don't get it

Pulling the plug a month early then advertising it on a tumbleweed sub forum... I've had today's date in my diary since Feb. sad banana

If this is the case with anyone else, we can work something out - just drop me an email info@idreamofwires.org

I should also mention that we pounded this point home relentlessly on our Facebook, Twitter, website, etc... I know not everyone follows these things but I did what I could to get the word out and I think most people got the message.

thanks

Jason
Monobass
Thanks Jason, I dropped you a mail!
Jarno
June = here

Any news on the release date? Guinness ftw!
s o l v e n t
It'll be shipping towards the end of June.

thanks

Jason

Jarno wrote:
June = here

stellvia
I am so sure I put an order in for this, but for the life of me cannot find a receipt email or Paypal confirmation at all. Really worried that it might have all been in my head waah
rolex
s o l v e n t wrote:
It'll be shipping towards the end of June.

thanks

Jason

Jarno wrote:
June = here

Just a few more weeks to go!
poppinger
stellvia wrote:
I am so sure I put an order in for this, but for the life of me cannot find a receipt email or Paypal confirmation at all. Really worried that it might have all been in my head waah

I thought the same and thought I might have imagined it as well. I eventually found it in my Paypal transaction history as a payment to "Scribble Media" and the item being "IDOW-HE."

My mistake was searching email/paypal for "I Dream of Wires" (and boy did I ever search.)
construct09
Shipping yet????? hyper
radar24
I'm also wondering when it will be shipped since it's very end of June 8_)
Noise for Fiction
Shiiiiiiip or sheeeeep Rockin' Banana!
s o l v e n t
Update on shipping:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1217625#1217625
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1