MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

endorphin.es Terminal...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author endorphin.es Terminal...
exper
OK, so according to this, it's a combo LPG, Analog Delay and reverb. Deets plz!

Quote:
ALEX4 also spearheads new additions to the ever-expanding Eurorack modular system format by boutique European manufacturers Endorphin.es from Austria -- following up its Furthrrrr Generator dual oscillator module with a prototype of the Terminator analogue delay/low pass gate/reverb --
hanerlend
They mentioned "Terminal operated by endorphin.es" here. Wonder if they are two different modules, or if they just got it messed up in that quote of yours.

So psyched for more Endorphin.es modules, even though I can't afford any of them. w00t

-han
DonKartofflo
it is going to be awesome!
exper
DonKartofflo wrote:

confused So, what is it? If it is announced at Musikmesse, can we know yet?
Summa
burnn_out!
So it is real then. Man, I could really use a module like that. Just wonder when or if it'll hit the states. Seems like the FG was announced forever ago...
lag progress
Are there any Videos. The picture looks like it was taken on the musikmesse.
richard
Hmm, I can think of some other formats that would benefit from such a module too
Paranormal Patroler
According to their website http://endorphin.es/ it's probably named Terminal. As in airport terminal. Interesting to say the least.

ps: it takes Schneiders to make a mess of a module title lol "Terminator"
DonKartofflo
exper wrote:
DonKartofflo wrote:

confused So, what is it? If it is announced at Musikmesse, can we know yet?

I would rather leave the announcing to andreas of endorphin.es, i have sworn to keep quiet about the details. But really, it will be awesome and it will make a whole synth voice when paired with the furthrrr generator.
Paranormal Patroler
Oh come oooooon! twisted
DonKartofflo
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
Oh come oooooon! twisted

you are a bad influence on my integrity angry hihi Dead Banana
weinglas
Seen it at Schneider's! Together with the makers. And it is GREAT!!!!!!!!!
Arcade Sinusoid
What a great combo in a module! Hope to see these in the US soon waah
exper
I was hoping we'd actually get more details other than 'its great and awesome'. eek!

How many LPG channels, is the reverb analog, spring or digital. How many hp? Etc.
Arcade Sinusoid
^^^ agreed thumbs up Then ship some over here please hihi
lag progress
weinglas wrote:
Seen it at Schneider's! Together with the makers. And it is GREAT!!!!!!!!!

come on Weinglas. Whats inside. tell us, please eek!
itijik
Interested thumbs up

Summa wrote:

Yo! Why is yur KRKs upside down? hihi
Rayek
I'm just wondering when all this West Coast glory will hit the actual West Coast.... cry
weinglas
Yeah, that is the setup at the Alex4 booth. And i will not tell you any specs. I leave this for the endorphine guys.

But these two modules together make a really nice voice. w00t
And the KRKs can be very loud Dead Banana
lutoslawski
Rayek wrote:
I'm just wondering when all this West Coast glory will hit the actual West Coast.... cry

well, first it´ll must to appear here in East!!!
exper
I thought there was an announcement that the FG was already in some European shops. Is that not the case?
lag progress
Herr Schneider himself talks about it
between 3:40 - 4:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8vhGHxZN8k0

to me it looks like a dual Function/LPG - output Module.
i don´t see a analog delay or reverb.
abendrot
I know but I can't tell. But I tell you this, you will not be disappointed. hihi
exper
I give up. seriously, i just don't get it

How about we don't comment anymore on it until they announce it. This is starting to feel like the endless year long buildup to the FG with no information other than how great 'it' is. It's one thing to build excitement but to willfully make things obscure and only known to just a few people gets taxing after a while.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 1 of 7