MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

endorphin.es Terminal...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 [all]
Author endorphin.es Terminal...
pantalones
Got it from Perfect Circuit. Excited to see how this one works out.

Ok, one question for you folks: Is there a way to open up the filter cutoff on the LPGs? Perhaps I am doing something wrong but even fully open it's still cutting out frequencies in the upper end.
pantalones
Following up on my last post. I have the escalator on terminal A turned up fully and the cv in turned fully, but the signal is still filtered. Any ideas?
m03hr3
Can you state more precisely what you have patched and how the Gates are configured?
sauce
Just got mine and it seems like my vactrols are ringing for like 10 seconds, it's insane. Either or that or the reverb is broken and I can't turn it off. The 02 knob doesn't seem to have much effect on sound on mine.
sauce
sauce wrote:
Just got mine and it seems like my vactrols are ringing for like 10 seconds, it's insane. Either or that or the reverb is broken and I can't turn it off. The 02 knob doesn't seem to have much effect on sound on mine.

Update, I emailed Endorpin.es about, it and they sent me different vactrols with less ring that work great, bongo sounds totally possible now.
Chartreuse-J
Dead Banana
handsfelloff
Happy days looks like T1 cabin pressure fx processor gets some love. Reverb sounds pretty sweet. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MF_G-QOMhGY&feature=youtu.be
RussiaZero23
Has any one tried to update their terminal yet, I would love to hear how it went for them before attempting to do it to mine.
Chartreuse-J
Had to apply pressure to the header pins during update. That's probably the most difficult part.

All in all good.

applause
RussiaZero23
was it worth the trouble upgrading the firmware for the new FX or some thing to just leave alone.

I know it fixed a rare bug with the Envelope Trigger inputs but I have not noticed any miss triggers with it.
deuS2eed1rou
RussiaZero23 wrote:
was it worth the trouble upgrading the firmware
for the new FX or some thing to just leave alone.

I did the update yesterday. I bought a terminal used with a high
2-digit serial number. The original FX was a tame, lo-fi multi-tap
delay with a hideous ~12kHz background squeal that sounded like
Endorphin.es forgot to put a filter after the DAC.

After flashing it using a Stellaris Launchpad I had lying around, it
turned into a tame lo-fi reverb without the squealing. I still prefer
to leave the FX off and satisfy my reverb needs with a mini kaoss pad 2.
Jenseits
Got a question for Terminal users (past and present) regarding the "relative B-Height" peak detector...

For me only the last 4th of the knobs/pots range is effective in mixing/comparing airplane A & B no matter what other settings are...

Is it the same for you?

I really like that function although it is only effective in that small range.
i bought the Terminal new so i have the chance to get it replaced if that wouldn't be "normal" behavior-..

Thank you in advance!
Moon Indigo
Jenseits wrote:
Got a question for Terminal users (past and present) regarding the "relative B-Height" peak detector...

For me only the last 4th of the knobs/pots range is effective in mixing/comparing airplane A & B no matter what other settings are...

Is it the same for you?

I really like that function although it is only effective in that small range.
i bought the Terminal new so i have the chance to get it replaced if that wouldn't be "normal" behavior-..

Thank you in advance!

What do you use this function for, Jenseits?
Jenseits
I like to use it as an envelope for vcf/vca of terminal for example.
With gate a as a pretty short and plucky triggered AD and gate b as a slower cycling envelope. So the mix/peak detector can give me different rythmical variation/pronounciation. I like that very much but you could achieve that by other means too or do other stuff with the peak detector of course.
But i always have to turn the relative height quite near to max to get gate b have an impact for that.
Moon Indigo
Jenseits wrote:
I like to use it as an envelope for vcf/vca of terminal for example.
With gate a as a pretty short and plucky triggered AD and gate b as a slower cycling envelope. So the mix/peak detector can give me different rythmical variation/pronounciation. I like that very much but you could achieve that by other means too or do other stuff with the peak detector of course.
But i always have to turn the relative height quite near to max to get gate b have an impact for that.

Interesting, thanks.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 [all]
Page 7 of 7