MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

endorphin.es Terminal...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Author endorphin.es Terminal...
VC_Wiggular
Awesume addition to eurorack! Love the panels and labeling. Quite creative. thumbs up
hanerlend
any news about this one? thumbs up

-han
Endorphin.es
@ hanerlend:

We're totally on it!
Making some final descicions. Testing some stuff.
Preparing for manufacturing.

So it can only take a few years from now until it's on the market 8_)
modintx
The more I read the more I like / want it w00t
an_onion
Very curious about how the reverb is going to sound on this. Can't wait for some demos.
In only one hour I've made sounds with my Furthrrr Generator which I could only dream about doing with my other "complex" VCOs.. so yes.. I'm veeeery interested in trying this other module from these guys! love
kao:be.
exper wrote:
Lastly, the function generators, are they similar to the DUSG/Maths where they can function like slews and such or are they more like the 281e/intellijel Quadra?

can anyone answer this one?

really interesting design BTW... the idea of an easel like complete instrument made me excited
rasseru
01010110 wrote:
In only one hour I've made sounds with my Furthrrr Generator which I could only dream about doing with my other "complex" VCOs.. so yes.. I'm veeeery interested in trying this other module from these guys! love

please can you upload some onto soundcloud?

ive got gaseous vapour for a furthrrrrr

i mean please please - ive got my headphones on and im editing some art going to print and its TEDIOUS!
lag progress
did anyone saw the terminal at musikmesse 2014?
CF3
lag progress wrote:

Double Bump!

I was told they were going to be showing an updated version of Terminal @ Musikmesse. Dying to get my hands on this one. Info please.......
lag progress
CF3 wrote:
lag progress wrote:

Double Bump!

I was told they were going to be showing an updated version of Terminal @ Musikmesse. Dying to get my hands on this one. Info please.......

I played with the Prototype last year. Was a lot of fun!
I hope they make the panel a little bigger and put a filtermode in it.
ym2612
screaming goo yo

Any news?
echoplex
lag progress wrote:

Yes, there was a Terminal in one of their racks at the alex booth.
Played around but didn't understand it..seem to be pretty complex
chplsd
So when are we likely to get the chance to own this module?

I have the Furthrrr, I think Terminal should be sat next to it....
ignatius
bump. would love to know more about who what when where as well. smile
same here, what's the haps on the craps?!
Daisuk
I want a quad LPG - I'm guessing no news on this yet, but hey, let's give it a bump anyway. wink
knobbyfischer
Thanks for the Bump, forgot all about this - would love to know
of any new NEWS!
A.S.
i think on their facebook page, endorphin recently hinted at news around the corner, or something. i'm wishfully thinking it'll be available in a month, maybe 2.

have left 24hp open for it.
Milkweg
Well that's one month down. Any more FB news bytes?
echoplex
hmm.. hmmm.....
Endorphin.es
Dear wigglers,

On MusikMesse 2013 we announced our second attempt for the „Terminal operated by Endorphines“ module.

It has been a while since, now we are ready and glad to finally present the all-new fully upgraded Terminal.

Going beyond expectations:

• 24 HP/TE width (final version is stretched to 30 HP/TE – more space for your clumsy fingers – and has the same knobs as our FG), up to 1" in depth (super slim, cabin size & therefore shuttle friendly)
• Dual voltage controlled AD/AR/looping envelope generators with voltage controlled slope shapes: from EXP to LIN to LOG without stretching the time length of a certain slope
• 1 volt per octave control for the envelopes in looping mode (to use the envelopes as band-limited oscillators)
• Dual opto-coupler controlled gates with universal sockets for a quick and simple exchange: one can use the factory supplied opto-couplers, replace them with other ones or even roll their own: slow, fast, ringing – whatever!
• Voltage controlled cabin pressure effect. Add space to the final mix with the proper CV and TAP controls
• Don't forget the stereo – dedicated stereo headphone amplifier output with voltage controlled panning
• Thousands of jumpers and pre-routings you may fall in love with (as well as our upcoming tuning expansion)

The Terminal is a complex module every user can customize to his own needs.
We have created some of the most advanced envelopes ever that work at 12 bit resolution and 48 khz sampling rate, yet capable of working at linear slopes as alias-free 1v/oct VCOs that jump up to 15 kHz. Each of the slopes may be shaped independently either in slope time or in shape form – from expo to lin to log without stretching the duration of the slope.
Wide pre-routing possibilities allow normalled connections to eliminate frequently used connections.
Cabin pressure is a 12 bit 30 kHz sampling rate digital effect that recreates some sort of reverb/echo with a few reflections, the rate of which is controlled with a clock (useful as a tiny effect processor for live performance).

Together with our Furthrrrr Generator module the Terminal creates one full westcoast voice.

Availability: Early 2015
Price will be announced soon.

Thank you for choosing us and never forget:
The Endorphin.es will make you happy!
sixteen
I am very happy to see this, It looks like you guys have done a great job, I can't wait to get my hands on a few...

Simon
Zank Frappa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udE_FujdAAY
Zank Frappa
Finally! This is fun!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next [all]
Page 4 of 7