MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

sludgy Borg Assimilation
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author sludgy Borg Assimilation
jamb
I picked up the Borg prototype, "The Borg Assimilator", from Grant a week or so ago. It's a really nice sounding little box, and anything with a built-in joystick is a +1 in my book! Not that the Borg sound is anything new to you all, but here's a slow sludgy track I made using it, my BOG, SY-1, and a max drum machine i made called "Rhythm Death". Nothing all that special going on here, but I like the sound! Good ol' sub bass in full form.

https://soundcloud.com/modehexe/unggs-theme-san-rhythm-death

slow_riot
gneiss!
dogoftears
nice one jamb!!!
chamomileshark
Interesting. I guess this was the follow on from the joy rider?

does it go into LPG mode?

What does the joystick actually do - I assume one axis is cut off - the other is?
jamb
x = resonance, y = frequency c/o... knob on the left smoothly goes from low-pass to band-pass to high-pass.

it's a nice box to play with and size is perfect. bit smaller than the size of the moog pedals, and the envelope input is configured to work with the MOOG ep-2 pedal, which turns it into a pretty wicked waa pedal.

little bit noisy though, maybe that has something to do with it being battery operated.
chamomileshark
jamb wrote:
x = resonance, y = frequency c/o...

d'oh! yes of course. I'm must have had a senior moment. Actually they are pretty much joined up now into one long mental decline.
jamb
chamomileshark wrote:
jamb wrote:
x = resonance, y = frequency c/o...

d'oh! yes of course. I'm must have had a senior moment. Actually they are pretty much joined up now into one long mental decline.

noooo! maybe try some good old synth sonic therapy?
chamomileshark
It doesn't help being chased by that monster in the profile pic. keep trippin' over that damn dog. No idea who the ginger kid is.
carygrace
chamomileshark wrote:
It doesn't help being chased by that monster in the profile pic.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1