MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Cool synth/modular t-shirts? Good design is a must
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author Cool synth/modular t-shirts? Good design is a must
Phoobooz
prae wrote:
I'm absolutely DYING for a Basic Channel Tee. wish they where in stock somewhere :(

(if anyone wants to sell me one I'll pay top dollar haha)

Funny I see this comment while I'm wearing mine.
I had my buddy make this for me. It's obviously not as detailed since it's vinyl and not silk screened (and that would have been a nightmare to weave). However, I think anyone that knows who BC is would recognize it instantly.

I can probably have one more made for you.

Kingnimrod
I've started to do some over at Teepublic after learning the downsides of doing all the logistical/shipping stuff myself.

rogerson
if you are talking about good design and quality then I would like to recommend you RafTshirt.com
jcn7
So I designed a comical T-shirt/sweatshirt for the modular crowd (it's the same rendering in my avatar).

Here is the link:

Link: https://newmanstudios.threadless.com/designs/edgars-dilemma-1

Once there you can follow whatever apparel that you want it on, including other items as well such as coffee/tea mugs, cell phone covers, etc...

Anyway, hopefully this might fit the OP...

Thanks for any support. thumbs up
Leviathant
I broke a moratorium on buying black t-shirts for the synth sigil shirt. Easily among my favorite pieces of clothing.
Chopper
Wow... where did you get that???
Kingnimrod

just uploaded this to Teepublic. Inspiration struck last night

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/2334911-patch-sabbath
prae
Phoobooz wrote:
prae wrote:
I'm absolutely DYING for a Basic Channel Tee. wish they where in stock somewhere :(

(if anyone wants to sell me one I'll pay top dollar haha)

Funny I see this comment while I'm wearing mine.
I had my buddy make this for me. It's obviously not as detailed since it's vinyl and not silk screened (and that would have been a nightmare to weave). However, I think anyone that knows who BC is would recognize it instantly.

I can probably have one more made for you.

i would like that a lot.
DonKartofflo

/thread
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3