MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Any new Euro sequencers in the works??
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Any new Euro sequencers in the works??
intellijel
I borrowed my friends A155/154 combo and I love it so far. It is kind of a waste of HP to have a chunk of the A155 functionality be redundant (and disabled) by the 154 though. That gripe aside I am still really enjoying it's simplicity and effectiveness.

I definitely need to buy a sequencer for my euro system! I already have a STG Graphic Sequencer pre-ordered but this is a very simple device and I need something to augment it's capabilities. Is the A155/154 my best option??

Or are there any other Euro companies planning to release something in the not so distant future????
blungo2
I think the Anti-Envelope can function as a sequencer.
tta
intellijel wrote:
Or are there any other Euro companies planning to release something in the not so distant future????

thumbs up 8_) Mr. Green
vav
tta wrote:
intellijel wrote:
Or are there any other Euro companies planning to release something in the not so distant future????

thumbs up 8_) Mr. Green


eek!
hpsounds
A new module is getting prepaired at TipTop Audio headquater ?

Rockin' Banana!
emergencyofstate
Flame Six in a Row is coming soon

http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2009/09/flame-six-in-row-beta-part1.ht ml
MrDys
Pssssst.
tta
hpsounds wrote:
A new module is getting prepaired at TipTop Audio headquater ?


Z-DSP w00t Patch cables w00t Z8000 sequencer w00t
Glitchmachines
FUCK YES!

Between the new Make Noise seq, the new Tip Top Seq, and the Anti-Envelope, I am basically MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING right now!
hpsounds
tta wrote:
Z-DSP w00t Patch cables w00t Z8000 sequencer w00t


I was thinking if TipTop Audio will make a kind of sequencer they should named it "Z8000"... is there some mental connexion between France and USA ?
Guinness ftw!

I need it !!!
love

Hédi K.
ps: we need some more infos ! we need some more infos ! we're not worthy
blungo2
Oh man! I had no idea about the tip top and makenoise seq.

Wowee! nanners nanners nanners
tta
Ok, here are some details:

The sequencer is built around a matrix of 4x4 pots and Bi color leds. This matrix is shared by 10!! independent sequencers that create 4 horizontal 4-step CV sequencers, 4 vertical 4-step CV sequencers, 1 horizontal 16-step CV sequencer, and 1 vertical 16-step CV sequencer.

Each sequencer have its own CLOCK input, DIRECTION input, RESET input and CV output. Those sequencers can play independently but can also be phased one against the other or patched to interact one with each other by sending the CV output of one sequencer to the logic inputs of the other sequencer. It is a lot of fun to use it with clock dividers and Boolean logic.

There are total of 40 jacks, 16 pots, 16 leds all in a 28HP. panel.

Drugs
intellijel
wow! I have been so impressed with all the tiptop products so far (I wish all modules were as well designed as the z2040) I can't wait to see what you guys have to offer!

The makenoise sequencer is also very intriguing....

All I can say is that I will definitely not be buying the a155/154 then :p

Any eta on the tiptop sequencer??
intellijel
Subtraqt wrote:
FUCK YES!

Between the new Make Noise seq, the new Tip Top Seq, and the Anti-Envelope, I am basically MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING right now!


no love for the STG Graphic sequencer?
droolmaster0
Oh....now that sounds interesting.

tta wrote:
Ok, here are some details:

The sequencer is built around a matrix of 4x4 pots and Bi color leds. This matrix is shared by 10!! independent sequencers that create 4 horizontal 4-step CV sequencers, 4 vertical 4-step CV sequencers, 1 horizontal 16-step CV sequencer, and 1 vertical 16-step CV sequencer.

Each sequencer have its own CLOCK input, DIRECTION input, RESET input and CV output. Those sequencers can play independently but can also be phased one against the other or patched to interact one with each other by sending the CV output of one sequencer to the logic inputs of the other sequencer. It is a lot of fun to use it with clock dividers and Boolean logic.

There are total of 40 jacks, 16 pots, 16 leds all in a 28HP. panel.

Drugs
Glitchmachines
intellijel wrote:
Subtraqt wrote:
FUCK YES!

Between the new Make Noise seq, the new Tip Top Seq, and the Anti-Envelope, I am basically MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING right now!


no love for the STG Graphic sequencer?



Ah yes, forgot about that one. Not really on my radar at the moment because of all this other stuff, but looks intriguing indeed.
hpsounds
intellijel wrote:
The makenoise sequencer is also very intriguing....


When did you heared about the MakeNoise sequencer ? I can't infos on the web about that ? seriously, i just don't get it

Really nice infos Gur for the TipTop Audio sequencer ... I will need an other case ! help
fireclown
Of all the sequencers ive played with, the 155 has the right stuff, if only 8x2 of it. Havent played with anything really new. You wont get hurt with a 155, but the 154 isnt particularly crucial in my opinion.
Sequencers are like potato chips, only moreso.
REwire
I've got one 3u rack ready for whatever comes out sequencer wise. I'll try to pack as many of these as I can into it. Def the STG, Ant-Env and now the TipTop. See what Makenoise comes out with too to see if it overrides.

It'll be a big year for sequencers - Sliders, Knobs, 101 style, FUN!!!!! applause
computer controlled
I'm still waiting to see who the first will be to come out with a 101 style sequencer.
Jari Jokinen
tta wrote:
There are total of 40 jacks, 16 pots, 16 leds all in a 28HP. panel.

40 jacks? I don't see them.
wetterberg
Jari Jokinen wrote:
tta wrote:
There are total of 40 jacks, 16 pots, 16 leds all in a 28HP. panel.

40 jacks? I don't see them.
uhm... don't see them where? Gur hasn't posted any pictures...
worker8
tta wrote:
There are total of 40 jacks, 16 pots, 16 leds all in a 28HP. panel.

Crowded !

Just kidding. Sounds super nice. I got thin fingers. And I'm sure 4 pots can be on top of 4 mini-jacks in a 5-6 HP wide module.
gmcerveny
Quote:
I'm still waiting to see who the first will be to come out with a 101 style sequencer.
I agree! I agree! I agree! I agree!
semantics
Quote:
The sequencer is built around a matrix of 4x4 pots and Bi color leds. This matrix is shared by 10!! independent sequencers that create 4 horizontal 4-step CV sequencers, 4 vertical 4-step CV sequencers, 1 horizontal 16-step CV sequencer, and 1 vertical 16-step CV sequencer.

Each sequencer have its own CLOCK input, DIRECTION input, RESET input and CV output. Those sequencers can play independently but can also be phased one against the other or patched to interact one with each other by sending the CV output of one sequencer to the logic inputs of the other sequencer. It is a lot of fun to use it with clock dividers and Boolean logic.

There are total of 40 jacks, 16 pots, 16 leds all in a 28HP. panel.


Any idea as to when this thing will be released, or is it still in the early stages?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group