MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

BD101 died...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author BD101 died...
LeFreq
Hey all, it's a sad day... my BD101 isn't working. It will not power on. I tried it w/ the Biscuit's adapter, which is also 9v 500mA and it turned on, but only made a big feedback sound (actually quite a nice drone that I may use) and that's it, no response to controls except turning the effect on and off changed the timbre of the feedback, maybe a few knobs changed timbre, but that's not important... the issue is my dead BD101. cry

I just used it yesterday and everything was fine. seriously, i just don't get it

KOMA guys, where do we go from here? Can you help me? Thanks. we're not worthy
LeFreq
It really really sucks even more than normal because I received a broken Vermona Retroverb in the mail today as well. cry cry help
tektoktiktak
Ah! Double bad luck! Please shoot an email to support@koma-elektronik.com and we will help ya out!

This is fun!
tektoktiktak
Did you get in contact? Does the unit work again?
chaosium
Hi! I've got a flawed FT201, any options for service in the US?
tektoktiktak
Hey chaosium,

We only service broken units on a return-to-factory basis here in Berlin. Sometimes when its really small defects we can help on distance, but that really depends on your problem. Please send an email to support@koma-elektronik.com and we'll help you further!
chaosium
Lovely, thanks!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1