MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

this Buchla smells funny
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author this Buchla smells funny
opsysbug
http://cgi.ebay.com/Buchla-Modular-259e-256e-201e_W0QQitemZ38016293533 2QQcmdZViewItemQQptZKeyboards_MIDI?hash=item58837a0a24&_trksid=p3286.c 0.m14

A scam ?
alt-mode
Any auction that says "contact me before bidding..." especially as a JPEG image, is a scam.
science
Yes, it's a scam. Someone on here bought the actual setup from the real auction where the scammer found those pictures.
futureworlder
not like anyone who might be interested (hopefully) would be stupid enough to fall for this, but i have submitted a report to ebay on it nevertheless.

having recently been the victim of a burglary (yes, they got pretty much my entire studio this weekend) i am on the warpath when it comes to thieves and scammers. ideally, i'd like to string these bastards up by their feet from a swingset, and beat the living shit out of them with a 2x4, but the likelihood of actually finding and catching them (espec. in NYC) is slim to none, so this is the next best thing.
confusional
Redacted.
valis
futureworlder wrote:

i'd like to string these bastards up by their feet from a swingset, and beat the living shit out of them with a 2x4

Ahh.. The old Mussolini treatment..

I'm very sorry to hear about your studio ordeal futureworlder..
prscrptn
futureworlder wrote:

having recently been the victim of a burglary (yes, they got pretty much my entire studio this weekend) i am on the warpath when it comes to thieves and scammers. ideally, i'd like to string these bastards up by their feet from a swingset, and beat the living shit out of them with a 2x4, but the likelihood of actually finding and catching them (espec. in NYC) is slim to none, so this is the next best thing.

Please post a list of the stolen items and any additional info, thieves will be shot on sight!

Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana
momo
I remember in 2004/5 it was the Arp 2600 that was the scamster's choice bait. I hope it doesn;t become the 200e now

sad banana

In fact I hope it's now easier to get these types of listings removed from eBay, I remember wading through so many scam lisitings back in those days confused
prscrptn
I have reported the fraudulent item to eBay and given the source listing...

scammers must die!

Dead Banana Dead Banana Dead Banana
revmutt
futureworlder wrote:
not like anyone who might be interested (hopefully) would be stupid enough to fall for this, but i have submitted a report to ebay on it nevertheless.

That sucks. I would obviously stop by the various used gear places. Watch craigslist and ebay of course.[/i]

At least I can say I know 3Oth Street Guitars is very straight up and will stall anyone coming in with something they have heard is stolen.

Also put up a list here, myspace, facebook where ever.

I'll certainly repost.
mirri
This listing (380162935332) has been removed, or this item is not available.

Another scammer bites teh dust.

/m
opsysbug
Auction up again. Reported his ass.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Buchla-Modular-259e-256e-201e_W0QQitemZ36019469400 4QQcmdZViewItemQQptZKeyboards_MIDI?hash=item53dd46db74&_trksid=p3286.c 0.m14
d'oh!
panda30y
futureworlder wrote:

Terribly sorry to hear! That fucking blows. I hope you had renters insurance or some form of insurance to help cover the lost.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1