MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Welcome to the STG Soundlabs subforum!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author Welcome to the STG Soundlabs subforum!
Muff Wiggler
Well I'm super stoked that STG asked me if I would add this forum as (I'll admit my bias) but I really like his work a LOT.

I think the guy has a real eye for layout and design, I *adore* his approach to builds in terms of having everything on headers for easier maintenance, and judging from the modules I have the build quality is absolutely as good as I've seen anywhere.

I really imagine a big future for STG as they bring the 5U format to many places it has never been.... so join me in welcoming Suit to his new subforum!

Suit And Tie Guy!

I have moved all the STG-specific threads I could find into this subforum - if you come across any I've missed just let sandyb or myself know and we'll move them in here

cheers
Cybananna
Yea, great modules from STG SlayerBadger!
vav
VAVCOP IS PLEASED
JohnLRice
Most excellent! w00t (although I think ALL synth makers, especially 5U types, should have a sub forum here! hyper )
kidtesla
Champagne Suit And Tie Guy! applause
parasitk
Nice!!! SlayerBadger!
dude
!dude says fuck yeah dude yeah fuck says dude!
KNYST
Great! Suit And Tie Guy! thumbs up
suitandtieguy
hey guys thanks for the warm welcome and the forum.
Mr White
I love mines... and I want more!

so beautifully crafted.
essex sound lab
GREAT to see the STG forum come alive!

STG builds smart and artful modules that occupy a most unique place in the 5U ecosystem. But you guys all knew that!

thumbs up
bwhittington
Muff Wiggler wrote:
Well I'm super stoked that STG asked me if I would add this forum as (I'll admit my bias) but I really like his work a LOT.

Serge doesn't warrant a subforum, but STG does? hmmm.....

Not that I'm offended by either call, but I'm kinda curious about the logic behind them.

Cheers,
Brian
JohnLRice
bwhittington wrote:
Muff Wiggler wrote:

Serge doesn't warrant a subforum, but STG does? hmmm.....

Not that I'm offended by either call, but I'm kinda curious about the logic behind them.

Cheers,
Brian

I think it's up to each manufacturere to request their own forum. They should do it since they don't even have an official website. Bring 'em on!
parasitk
Yeah the company subforums are at least semi-official and are not like the Euro, 5U, etc, subforums. If Rex wants a subforum at Muff's he should speak up! Guinness ftw!
DGTom
I think Rex posted on his twitter that... no wait... what!? hmmm..... Dead Banana
suitandtieguy
if anyone's curious, i requested a subforum here because i don't wish to run my own mailing list or host a forum at stgsoundlabs.com.

the problem is that i don't work with one format specifically (this is probably confusing, but that's the way it is), so i wanted a format-neutral discussion area if people wanted to use it, but i didn't want it to be something you'd have to sign up for on its own.
Muff Wiggler
JohnLRice wrote:
I think it's up to each manufacturere to request their own forum.

this is the truth. I feel it would not be right to just add them on my own, I only do it when asked by a manufacturer.
bwhittington
Ah, the Serge request I was referring to was made by forum members, and the sub-forums are hosted by manufacturers . . . the fog has lifted from my squinty little eyes.

It will be a challenge to my dexterity to make an extra mouse click for the new forum, but it will be worth it to keep up with the goings on at STG. razz

Cheers,
Brian
suitandtieguy
protip:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/search.php?search_id=newposts

AKA

"View posts since last visit"

is an awesome way to view this forum.
bwhittington
suitandtieguy wrote:

"View posts since last visit"

is an awesome way to view this forum.

That's great . . . I think that will be my new bookmark.

Cheers,
Brian
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1