MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

bubblesound uLFO pre-sale
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Author bubblesound uLFO pre-sale
bubblesound
i talked to shawn a couple of days ago and he's going to start taking orders tomorrow, oct.5th.

they will be shipping within 3 weeks.
there should be a page up at AH monday or tuesday. i'm sorry my site is down right now... been a bad week for computers in my world.
anyway if you've got any questions about the LFO feel free to PM me or through email
david@bubblesound-instruments.com

thanks for all the support and suggestions along the way.
happy modulating.
david
bar|none
w00t!!

Very cool. I feel like this is the last module I need. That is until another cool module is invented.
Bendu
Wait, isn't tomorrow October 5th? huh?
bubblesound
Bendu wrote:
Wait, isn't tomorrow October 5th? huh?

yeah, it is. sorry about that.
fixed the original post...
suboptimal
I hope AH can handle the traffic load! lol
kevinrothi
You have my $.
ST UF FLI N EAR
postmodular says 145 gbp
a100user
Are Postmodular trading yet?
droolmaster0
2 for me.....
3vcos
Your website seems to be down. Is there a webpage for this module somewhere?

bubblesound wrote:
i talked to shawn a couple of days ago and he's going to start taking orders tomorrow, oct.5th.

they will be shipping within 3 weeks.
there should be a page up at AH monday or tuesday. i'm sorry my site is down right now... been a bad week for computers in my world.
anyway if you've got any questions about the LFO feel free to PM me or through email
david@bubblesound-instruments.com

thanks for all the support and suggestions along the way.
happy modulating.
david
bubblesound
3vcos wrote:
Your website seems to be down. Is there a webpage for this module somewhere?

yeah, sorry about that. my web host has had some unfortunately timed hard drive crashes.

there are pics and specs here
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5380

here are some video/audio demo links
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8372
bubblesound demos
http://www.vimeo.com/user1812255/videos

here's the text that AH and my site will have about this module

The uLFO is an voltage-controlled analog Low Frequency Oscillator based around a classic triangle core VCO running through a series of waveshapers, giving the user an extremely wide range of outputs and modulation options. In the Low Range the uLFO will take over 60 minutes to complete a cycle and will go up to 40Hz. The High range goes from 4 minute cycles at the lowest up to 3.6KHZ at the top of its range, making this a very good low and mid range VCO as well as an outstanding LFO.

The uLFO offers 7 simultaneous outputs; Saw, Ramp, Pulse, Triangle, Sine and Shaped Sine and the Square output is available as the Sync Out. The Pulse and Shapes Sine are voltage-controlled and have attenuated inputs. The Pulse Width Modulation works like most others, from going from 0-100% with either the PWM pot or with control voltage. But the Shaped Sine is fairly unique in the modular world. This allows a Sine wave to be swept from a positively biased non-linear triangle down to a negatively biased non-linear triangle. An example of this can he found here
http://vimeo.com/4851272

The two Frequency Modulation inputs offer both Linear and Exponential modulation with attenuation pots of the incoming control voltage. In addition to the two FM inputs there is one 1V/Octate input that allows 4-5 good, solid octaves of tracking. Taken as a whole this one of the most full featured LFOs on the market today.

Outputs
Saw, Ramp, Square, Pulse, Sine, Triangle, Shaped Sine

Range
High: 4 minutes - 3.6K Hz
Low: >30 minutes - 40Hz

Modulation:
2 FM inputs with Linear and Exponential, Pulse Width Modulation, Non-Linear Sine Modulation

tracking
1V/Octave. Most users should get at least 4 solid octaves of tracking.

Size
14HP, 60MM(2.5 inches) deep

Current Draw
100 mV
Hi5
bubblesound wrote:

Current Draw
100 mV

Is this correct? 100mV just seemed a bit high.
3vcos
Drunken Homer Simpson
alexP
Sign me up! I have been waiting for this day for a long time!!!!!!!!

alexP
kidtesla
Looks impressive.
One question...how would the "classic LFO" reset/retrigger function be achieved?
Thanks
bubblesound
kidtesla wrote:
Looks impressive.
One question...how would the "classic LFO" reset/retrigger function be achieved?
Thanks

thanks, to retrigger you need to have a +-5V square or saw going into the sync in and the uLFO needs to be slower than what it's syncing to.
i believe doepfer makes a level shifting module that will let you take gates or clocks and shift them from 0-10V to -+5V. also, i'll be putting out a very inexpensive one in the not too distant future.
kidtesla
bubblesound wrote:
kidtesla wrote:
Looks impressive.
Thanks

thanks, to retrigger you need to have a +-5V square or saw going into the sync in and the uLFO needs to be slower than what it's syncing to.
i believe doepfer makes a level shifting module that will let you take gates or clocks and shift them from 0-10V to -+5V. also, i'll be putting out a very inexpensive one in the not too distant future.

Great! Thanks for the clear and detailed explanation. Looks like another important step towards the all-bubblesound synth. thumbs up
btw, the sem20 v|s|f is one of my favorite filters,and imo, one of the most underrated in the eurorack format.
bubblesound
kidtesla wrote:

btw, the sem20 v|s|f is one of my favorite filters,and imo, one of the most underrated in the eurorack format.

i agree completely...
DrOctave
i am collecting aluminum cans to afford a sem20
pleaseohplease
the sem20 is absolutely wonderful. Hearing those diodes fill up is unlike anything I've ever heard before. It's like an orgasm of sound. That paired with a uLFO would be like a tantric modular experience.
wetterberg
I'm really stoked about the uLFO - it's the most fun I've had with modulars in a while!
apfEID
my frothing demand for this module increases...
opsysbug
Hi David
Waiting to see that AH page !
Any updates ?
bubblesound
sorry for the tease, AH has the page up now. sorry for the delay.
Adam-V
thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next [all]
Page 1 of 6