MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

BugBrand BugCrusher
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author BugBrand BugCrusher
Muff Wiggler
Also really wanted one of these cool looking analog sample rate reducers.... (I have an ICONsWeevil and love it to biits), but they sell out like INSTANTLY and it's never been the right time

anyway - thank god once again for INSTANT email delivery to my pocket 24/7 - just got the email from Tom, new run released NOW - 12 BugCrusherMicro's and 8 of the monster new BugCrusher08's just dropped.

I instantly got my order in for a Micro, which is the one I've wanted the most of all the Bugcrushers all along...

looking forward to it. This one is just as happy working with modulars as it is working with guitars. should be really fun 8)
Muff Wiggler
btw here's the ICONsWeevil if anyone cares....

shamann
Yay!

I have the bigger desktop version, but you're going to love it. For some reason the big chicken head knob on a crusher is gratifying.

I love those icon weevils. I hope he makes something like them again some day. The newer weevils have moved to pragmatic designs, which are good, but I still miss the rococo flare of the old ones.
felix
Awesome! I saw this bugger today and was very intrigued. Can't wait to hear your thoughts and maybe some clips.

Right now, I'm trying to limit my pedals to ones that I can build myself. Unfortunately, thus far, I'm not so good at it.
J.w.M.
Oooh-- BugBrand gear has always been on my list for things to buy when I find buried treasure. The designs are great and the interfaces always look awesome.
Muff Wiggler
shamann wrote:
Yay!

I have the bigger desktop version, but you're going to love it. For some reason the big chicken head knob on a crusher is gratifying.

I love those icon weevils. I hope he makes something like them again some day. The newer weevils have moved to pragmatic designs, which are good, but I still miss the rococo flare of the old ones.

I know, I've been jealous of your desktopCrusher big time oops Really glad I got one of these micros, I was drooling when the first run was announced/sold back in December. For me this design is perfect since I don't have to mess with gain trimmers, and have lots of filters sitting all around it anyway - and yep, I love the big ol' Chickenhead knob 8)

Totally agreed about the flair of the old weevils - to be honest that is/was at least half the appeal with them for me. The more functional designs are probably better for a lot of people, but it was this merger of function and art in the early weevils that really grabbed my attention and (I felt) made Tom's stuff stand out from the rest of the squarewave/555IC crowd out there
Muff Wiggler
felix wrote:
Awesome! I saw this bugger today and was very intrigued. Can't wait to hear your thoughts and maybe some clips.

Right now, I'm trying to limit my pedals to ones that I can build myself. Unfortunately, thus far, I'm not so good at it.

Yeah I was reading your blog, some bad luck, no?

It'll pass - stick with it 8)
shamann
Muff Wiggler wrote:
(I felt) made Tom's stuff stand out from the rest of the squarewave/555IC crowd out there

I agree. It's what originally got my attention, too. I get the feeling as he moves toward a more standardized manufacturing method that the visually fanciful stuff will be less likely to return.
whyterabbyt
The 'crusher arriveth!
Chuck E. Jesus
OT, but i'm listening to WR's "chernobyl broadcast" atm, good stuff...
whyterabbyt
ross g wrote:
OT, but i'm listening to WR's "chernobyl broadcast" atm, good stuff...

merci...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1