MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I want a little man that will strike my moisturizer springs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author I want a little man that will strike my moisturizer springs
droolmaster0
I will pay $1,000,000 to someone who will build me a device (preferably in the shape of a tiny Peter Grenader) that will except cv input, and under certain conditions strike the moisturizer springs at a somewhat gentle velocity (wouldn't want to break it). Maybe some kind of Thor's hammer or something, or perhaps a long, snaky tongue?

Any takers?
Roycie Roller
droolmaster0 wrote:
I will pay $1,000,000 to someone who will build me a device (preferably in the shape of a tiny Peter Grenader) that will except cv input, and under certain conditions strike the moisturizer springs at a somewhat gentle velocity (wouldn't want to break it). Maybe some kind of Thor's hammer or something, or perhaps a long, snaky tongue?

Any takers?

Yes, but i require 100% upfront & there is a 3 year lead time Dead Banana

(but to make your wait easier, i will tell you it will be ready in 6 months razz )
bf
?

wrote:
This circuit takes standard 0-10V control voltage (for example from analogue light controlling desk) and outputs a standard 1-2 ms RC servo motors control pulse.

http://www.epanorama.net/circuits/servo10v.html
DGTom
lol

+

applause
bf
That actually was my first thought to the T DGTom. lol
DGTom
Not exactally CVable but just feed the sub an LFO & it should work ok.

Actually, get a ported sub & hook it up to one of these guys;

draw on wire-frame glasses & thinning hair & we've met almost all of drools design specs thumbs up
emergencyofstate
DGTom wrote:
lol

I'm doing a run of cv controllable drinking birds. It's got lag too. Pre-orders?
Fnord
droolmaster0 wrote:

Any takers?

I could probably get you a Peter Grenader bobblehead, but the cv part would be a little tricky.
droolmaster0
emergencyofstate wrote:
DGTom wrote:
lol

I'm doing a run of cv controllable drinking birds. It's got lag too. Pre-orders?

Yes - this is exactly what I'm looking for, though I want it to have the face of Peter Grenader.
droolmaster0
Fnord wrote:
droolmaster0 wrote:

Any takers?

I could probably get you a Peter Grenader bobblehead, but the cv part would be a little tricky.

It's got to have the cv control. I mean, fuck, I'm paying a million fucking dollars. I want my money's worth.
droolmaster0
Fuck. A spelling mistake that's now been quoted. I will go down in history as an ignorant bastard. Shit. I meant 'accept'.
droolmaster0
Promise me that you'll ship it tomorrow, and we'll have a deal. On my part, I will promise to almost sit on it when it arrives.

Roycie Roller wrote:
droolmaster0 wrote:

Any takers?

Yes, but i require 100% upfront & there is a 3 year lead time Dead Banana

(but to make your wait easier, i will tell you it will be ready in 6 months razz )
SynthBaron
If you pretend you're a celebrity electronic musician, you'll get it TOMORROW.
Roycie Roller
droolmaster0 wrote:
Promise me that you'll ship it tomorrow, and we'll have a deal. On my part, I will promise to almost sit on it when it arrives.

Sure, i can ship it tomorrow. And at that price, i am happy to almost sit on it for you.
droolmaster0
Roycie Roller wrote:
droolmaster0 wrote:

Sure, i can ship it tomorrow. And at that price, i am happy to almost sit on it for you.

Ok. It's a deal then. The paypal fees will be enormous. Will you take a check?
DGTom
All jokes aside, you could actually do this.

I mechanical relay, or 3, would do the trick, I think you just need a couple of transistors for each relay. Not CVable as such, but seq'able for sure.
droolmaster0
ok, I'm electronically dense....

how can it be sequenceable and not CVable - maybe I'm not understanding.

While my original question was a joke, it was really serious. If someone could build me something that would actually play the springs 'on command', that would be incredible. But I could never build something like that myself. I suppose I am somewhat curious about what exactly it would entail, how feasible it is, and how much it would cost. But it is kind of an amusing image also....

(love the moisturizer)
DGTom
Well it would only really respond to gates / triggers not continuous voltages - a relay is a mechanical switch that can be controlled electronically, but it has moving parts, so I'm thinking if the the relay(s) where coupled in some way to the springs mounting hardware everytime the switch is fired off by a pulse, say from a sequencers gate out, the 'click' from the relay would be transffered onto the spring.

It wouldn't be as drastic as dinging it with a chopstick (or a drinking bird) but in my experiance spring-verbs pick up on pretty subtle mechanical noise - I used to play my VCS3s spring with a coin by tapping on the front panel above where the tank was mounted.

Someone that was adept at metal-work could possibly make a little device that could 'latch' onto the moisturizer - glueing relays all over it may not be ideal hihi
bf
Would voltage control of a servo motor not be a viable method to accomplish this?
Fnord
I still say go for the bobblehead. I know people, I can make this happen. Where's my MILLION! (or did you almost sit on it).

(sorry, couldn't resist).
droolmaster0
DGTom wrote:
Well it would only really respond to gates / triggers not continuous voltages - a relay is a mechanical switch that can be controlled electronically, but it has moving parts, so I'm thinking if the the relay(s) where coupled in some way to the springs mounting hardware everytime the switch is fired off by a pulse, say from a sequencers gate out, the 'click' from the relay would be transffered onto the spring.

It wouldn't be as drastic as dinging it with a chopstick (or a drinking bird) but in my experiance spring-verbs pick up on pretty subtle mechanical noise - I used to play my VCS3s spring with a coin by tapping on the front panel above where the tank was mounted.

Someone that was adept at metal-work could possibly make a little device that could 'latch' onto the moisturizer - glueing relays all over it may not be ideal hihi

yeah - a gate/trigger control would be ideal, actually - that's actually what I meant, but was imprecise. cv going through a various decision modules that send out gates...the moisturizer wouldn't require a "drastic" ding - it responds to much more subtle hits.

On the other hand, some kind of cv controlled female automaton that scrubbed the springs with her pendulous breasts would also be an option, though perhaps prohibitively expensive.
DGTom
lol

actually I thought after you started the thread there could be alot of crossover here with the STG VC Dildo, I dunno, maybe another use would tip that idea over from 'in development' ( we all know it is Mr. STG, can't fool us) to actual, viable product!
droolmaster0
DGTom wrote:
lol

actually I thought after you started the thread there could be alot of crossover here with the STG VC Dildo, I dunno, maybe another use would tip that idea over from 'in development' ( we all know it is Mr. STG, can't fool us) to actual, viable product!

I didn't know that he was making a vc dildo - is that part of his forthcoming sequencing package? I mean, it's the functionality that I'm really after - whether pendulous breasts or dancing dildo makes little difference in the end.
Tim Stinchcombe
What you seek is easily achievable - not so easy will be finding someone with the skills and time to build it for you. This little fella demonstrates way more than the technology you need, but the basic 'hitting the springs' action is readily apparent (and there will be tons more like this where he came from, on Youtube that is...):

Tim
Fnord
Tim Stinchcombe wrote:
What you seek is easily achievable - not so easy will be finding someone with the skills and time to build it for you. This little fella demonstrates way more than the technology you need, but the basic 'hitting the springs' action is readily apparent (and there will be tons more like this where he came from, on Youtube that is...):

Tim

Now if only it could be driven by a Peter Grenader bobblehead. screaming goo yo
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2