MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

XD-5 Ableton Live Pack and Sample Pack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author XD-5 Ableton Live Pack and Sample Pack
Tooths
Hi muffers,

The Kawai XD-5 Ableton Live Pack and the separate wav sample pack -

http://www.tooths.com.au/tooths-xd5-live-pack/

Lots of drum sounds and lots of gritty instruments.

The ableton pack is pretty dense and the video hopefully shows its flexibility.
For other DAW users, MPC, sampler, etc users there is now the WAV sample Pack.

Cheers and hope you dig it w00t
Tooths
A short demo I made for Matrixsynth - using 6 instances of the instrument - nothing else...
[s]http://soundcloud.com/tooths/tooths-xd5-mellow-organ-taster[/s]
Tooths

Click here for more info and download link
http://www.tooths.com.au/tooths-xd5-live-pack/

Please pass on any feedback as its our first Ableton pack.

Cheers SlayerBadger!
BHC303
Cheers man!

Downloading now, Thanks again w00t
RGiskard
Thank you!
Tooths
Let me know your thoughts... ill take it into account for the next pack.

Cheers guys
w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t
_seph
thank you for this!

I'd recently decided that I needed to slim my studio down and my XD-5 and K4r are both slated for the chopping block. of course a Live Pack isn't the same, but it will be nice having access to some of its sounds.

also, it's great seeing that someone else appreciates this very underrated percussion synth. I'll let you know what I think of the Pack and thanks again for taking the time to put this together.
Tooths
_seph wrote:
thank you for this!

I'd recently decided that I needed to slim my studio down and my XD-5 and K4r are both slated for the chopping block. of course a Live Pack isn't the same, but it will be nice having access to some of its sounds.

also, it's great seeing that someone else appreciates this very underrated percussion synth. I'll let you know what I think of the Pack and thanks again for taking the time to put this together.

Thanks! I had to get rid of a lot of hardware so I decided to sample the ones that dont get much attention. The pack includes all the XD5 waveforms. So its like having the real thing but lighter and more flexible thumbs up

And yes please let me know what you think. Thanks!!
grex
I love the xd5! I had a k4r and my bro had the Xd . Was always jealous because the xd5 had much better waveforms. Can't wait to check this out!
Tooths
grex wrote:
I love the xd5! I had a k4r and my bro had the Xd . Was always jealous because the xd5 had much better waveforms. Can't wait to check this out!

lol
Hope you dig it!
ben_hex
Thanks for the free pack, I'll check it out later this week or next when I have some free studio time to play around.
Tooths
ben_hex wrote:
Thanks for the free pack, I'll check it out later this week or next when I have some free studio time to play around.

Got a new one coming in a couple of weeks too w00t
ben_hex
I'll watch it for it. Post a link to the new thread in here and I'll get an email notification thumbs up
Tooths
Made a quick run through of the Live Pack w00t

grex
I tried to install this... but i got an error that the package was corrupt seriously, i just don't get it
Tooths
grex wrote:
I tried to install this... but i got an error that the package was corrupt seriously, i just don't get it

Sorry Grex, Ill check it out.

But what version of Live are you using? Did you try to redownload it?
grex
Tooths wrote:
grex wrote:

Happened in 8 and 9 on a Mac I will try to dl again maybe that will fix it
Tooths
grex wrote:
Tooths wrote:
grex wrote:

Happened in 8 and 9 on a Mac I will try to dl again maybe that will fix it

I downloaded it again from the site and was able to open and use it.

Maybe your download was corrupted. Hopefully works the second time around. Let me know. w00t
Hainbach
What a great demo! Downloading right now.
Tooths
Hainbach wrote:
What a great demo! Downloading right now.

Thanks! Hope you like it, let me know what you think please.

See you in Berlin next month w00t
bwandice
hmmmmm, I'm getting this:

grex
bwandice wrote:

i just dowloaded it and had the same issue ...for some reason my mac was stripping the .alp from the file name on extraction ...if you add .alp back and install with ableton you should be ok
Tooths
grex wrote:
bwandice wrote:

i just dowloaded it and had the same issue ...for some reason my mac was stripping the .alp from the file name on extraction ...if you add .alp back and install with ableton you should be ok

Thanks guys.... I am a PC guy but I tested it out on a Mac and it worked - sorry shouldve tested on a few more machines.

Ill try fix it - cheers
grex
no worries... i got it working and it sounds awesome! really nice work thank you
Tooths
grex wrote:
no worries... i got it working and it sounds awesome! really nice work thank you

Awesome... glad you like it It's motherfucking bacon yo

Ill try finish up the Overdriven Moog Voyager Pack coming this week - bit different
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2