MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Where to get illuminated Voyager pitch/mod wheels?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Where to get illuminated Voyager pitch/mod wheels?
jonkull
I'd like to put illuminated pitch/mod wheels in my Voyager Old School. When I contacted Moog they told me to buy the LHC upgrade and just install the wheels but not the board. Spending $185 on something I don't need just to get the part I do need seems kind of stupid and wasteful. Does anyone know where I can just get the wheels themselves? I've seen them for sale someplace but don't remember where and my google searches haven't turned up anything.
ndkent
PMed you.

I have the lit wheels already and want the aftertouch upgrade so maybe that's an answer.
chinard
just out of curiosity..
do the newer v'ger models even NEED the LHC upgrade for the aftertouch improvement anymore?
jonkull
chinard wrote:
just out of curiosity..
do the newer v'ger models even NEED the LHC upgrade for the aftertouch improvement anymore?

From what I understand the new ones ship with the aftertouch upgrade but I don't know what year that started.
digitalganesha
Jonkull....

Someone's GOT to be supplying these, because a modular company ( I THINK its Analogue Systems) also offers variable glowing wheels. I would like to swap out the always glowing wheels for the LFO timed ones.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1