MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler Blog & NewsMW News   Muff Wiggler StoreMW Store 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
CURRENTLY BROWSING IN GUEST MODE
PLEASE LOGIN TO ACCESS FULL FUNCTIONALITY

ACIDLAB : Robokop / DIV / MS2 [new modules!]
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author ACIDLAB : Robokop / DIV / MS2 [new modules!]

xtront

I'm happy to present you Acidlab's new modules:

- ROBOKOP is the MIAMI-Sequencer as a module with 12x16 patterns and 12 Trigger-Outputs.

- DIV is a Clock- and Frequency-Divider with some more outputs as you could imagine. wink

- MS2 a CV to MS-20 (mini) converter!

ROBOKOP [12-ch Trigger Sequencer] - 340€ / 50HP

DIV [Clock- and Frequency-Divider] - 150€ / 12HP

MS2 [CV-to-MS-20(mini) converter] - 70€ / 5HP

you will find all specifications in the module overview:

http://www.acidlab.de/ProductAssets/Modular/Module_Overview.pdf

now to find on Modulargrid:

http://www.modulargrid.net/e/modules/browser?SearchName=&SearchVendor= 6&SearchFunction=&SearchTe=&SearchTemethod=max&order=newest

acidbob

The robokop seems very cool smile

Taylor

I really like the graphic/industrial design of these modules.

xonetacular

wow nice real x0x drum sequencing in eurorack

ewox

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

computer controlled

Robokop... PERFECT!!!!! Yes, exactly what i've been waiting for! Any news on ETA?

MegaHercZ

That looks pretty nice!!

AudioFetish

The div looks sweet, some interesting divisions going on It's motherfucking bacon yo

renasent

Div and Robokop both look excellent.

StoneLaw

robokop looks suite but you can't clock it with a modular clock? I'll have to play one... I've been looking for something like this and waiting on the doepfer trigger sequencer. I will probably go with this eventually if I don't just get a miami someday.

I have an MS-20 (orig) and I've been waiting on a convertor module too but I need a more full featured one... I need Hz to V both ways, V-trigs to s-trigs, and maybe more amps for modulators... (it be a shame to let the ms-20 envelopes, LFO, and S+H go to waste, not to mention playing my modular from the keyboard).

That clock divider looks amazing tho. woah 1.5 divide would be awesome!

Sorry don't mean to be a hater I'm a big fan of acidlab!

lorenzovektor

The whole line looks solid!

trom69

AudioFetish wrote:
The div looks sweet, some interesting divisions going on It's motherfucking bacon yo

+1

CF3

RoboKop looks the business. Like a lil' TR-606 sequencer modular-style. thumbs up

sienisetä

Great they made a divider with those odd divisions that can't be found from other Euro modules.

suboptimal

These are awesome.

mckenic

StoneLaw wrote:
robokop looks suite but you can't clock it with a modular clock?

I have to say that I feel kinda the same too! The Autobot kinda surprised me that it didnt have clock in also.

And it might be just me but 50hp seems a lot - looking at the panel it looks nicely laid out and spacious/functional so I could be wrong. I have another sequencer that doesn't have a clock in (or out) and have to use a Doepfer midi to sync everything when the computer isnt on - Never again TBH.

But saying all that I love the idea/layout and look of the Robo! Its like I WANT to love these modules and cant avoid it hihi

[EDIT] There is a small little typo in the manual - should I email em?

4secloop

Is there such a thing as 3.5mm - Sync cable?

albiedamned

sienisetä wrote:
Great they made a divider with those odd divisions that can't be found from other Euro modules.

The Erthenvar Div modules have all these divisions, and the same module name. http://erthenvar.com/store/euromodules/div

xonetacular

no clock in? didn't even notice but that seems like a rather huge omission

conscious

xonetacular wrote:

sad, but that makes it useless for me waah

bodo

conscious wrote:
xonetacular wrote:

sad, but that makes it useless for me waah

strange omission indeed, it sort of feels like my Flame Clockwork module (although it has great features, has become quite obsolete in the decimation of my MIDI gear and the large increase of modular clocking devices)

Shame, really

twospartans

the robokop is exactly what i've been looking for!
This is fun! This is fun! This is fun!

morphic

id like to see some demo's of these

Milemarker

The Robokop is so close to a perfect sequencer for me - I've been looking for something with triggers out per step for awhile now. But the lack of a CV clock in is a real problem for integration with the rest of my modular...

phono1337

you can get a clock out from the sync out socket

you would need a couple of resistors and a CD4017 (decade counter)

since sync24 is 24ppqn the clock out will need a little work, this is where the CD4017 comes in, basically you would input the sync clock to CP0 on the CD4017 and output your 16th's from Q0, then tie Q6 to MR so that it resets.

you may also want to tie the run/stop to the clock enable so that it only counts when its running and not when its stopped.

This should give you a correct 16th clock from the sync out socket, of course it doesnt help with clock in but it will let you use it as a clock out without tieing up one of the trig outs thumbs up

its a pretty simple thing to do if you look at the 4017 datasheet

of course you could do this with a clock divider but that would tie up a module

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3