MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modular Memes
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next [all]
Author Modular Memes
unruhe
A wearable (almost) meme
ScremercS
Yes Powder
Topical muffs humor?
Keltie
Yes Powder wrote:
Topical muffs humor?

applause
Mndscrpt

hmmm.....
ScremercS
Mark II
ScremercS wrote:

Is that a benjolin or a non-sequitur?
Yes Powder
Commence arguments in 3… 2… 1…
Thorsday
Dank Meme, Romance Powder.
jonne74
BailyDread
can someone pls explain to me what no coast refers to? im assuming new coast just means new concepts in additive or subtractive synthesis that were not touched upon before, but idk what no coast could mean.
dubonaire
Neither west coast nor east coast.
JohnLRice
BailyDread wrote:
can someone pls explain to me what no coast refers to? im assuming new coast just means new concepts in additive or subtractive synthesis that were not touched upon before, but idk what no coast could mean.
hmmm..... Right in-between the coasts, like America's Heartland? eek! hihi
Yes Powder
At a club and kinda drunk, so forgive me if the spelling and grammar here sucks.
I’m not going to go over the east-coast/wesr-cost thing here because there are a million threads already dedicated to arguing about that.

I meant “New Coast” to mean paradigms of synthesis that weren’t really explored during the first generation— primarily due to technical limitations. Granular synthesis, physical modeling, digital input methods, etc.

“No Coast” being methods that don’t seem to conform with the overall evolution of synthesis as the market sees it. In extreme cases, they may even challenge how we define what a “synthesizer” even is. (see: Gieskes, or Bastl’s motor/servo/solenoid modules)
Shledge
I'm coast-fluid, shitlord. Today I'm Mandelbrot-coast. Yesterday I had a bee sting me, so I was a bit z-coast in my sounds.

Let the bongos flow, the krell swell and the silver apples fly out of my arsehole.
luketeaford
[/img]
BailyDread
im non-Euclidean coast hihi
Yes Powder
luketeaford wrote:
Not sure whether protracted discussion of east/west coast synthesis is a meme

Not really, but arbitrarily arranging things in a chart is a minor meme.
Power Mic 3K
Kingnimrod
Yes Powder

When someone has a 104hp skiff powered by a µZeus with a flying bus
mritenburg
Yes Powder wrote:

When someone has a 104hp skiff powered by a µZeus with a flying bus

Archer meme's rule.
Yes Powder

dooj88
Kingnimrod wrote:

i laugh every time i see this one. great picture and reference.
jgb

I have documented my own behaviour here.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next [all]
Page 56 of 60