MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modular Memes
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 56, 57, 58  Next [all]
Author Modular Memes
jorg
jgb wrote:
...huge evergrowing brain...

Hey jgb, UFOff!

hihi
JohnLRice
jgb wrote:

I have documented my own behaviour here.
lol Me as well! You could even add bypassing the exit and then slamming on the brakes and throwing the car into reverse to get to the exit or even just crashing through the barrier and making my own road with little regard to potential damage to my surroundings and health, all just to ensure continued growth of the beast! Dead Banana
lisa
vidret
lisa wrote:

hihi hihi
jgb
JohnLRice wrote:
jgb wrote:

I have documented my own behaviour here.
lol Me as well! You could even add bypassing the exit and then slamming on the brakes and throwing the car into reverse to get to the exit or even just crashing through the barrier and making my own road with little regard to potential damage to my surroundings and health, all just to ensure continued growth of the beast! Dead Banana

I think there are at least one more wiggler who recognizes him/her-self here. grin
ignatius

cptnal
ignatius wrote:

A wiggler after my own heart. hihi
lisa
JohnLRice
Rex Coil 7
... brilliant.

Let me just get my incense and candles lit, pour me some prestigious red wine, tie me up my manbun, and get to ambienting ...

lisa wrote:
Chopper
[img]
[/img]
Phitar
Shledge wrote:
I'm coast-fluid, shitlord. Today I'm Mandelbrot-coast. Yesterday I had a bee sting me, so I was a bit z-coast in my sounds.

Let the bongos flow, the krell swell and the silver apples fly out of my arsehole.

Like that a lot Shledge... Last line especially. Mind I if I quote that as a credited tagline?
lisa
Christopher Winkels
lisa
”Successful” = identical, right? meh
Christopher Winkels
Christopher Winkels
Christopher Winkels
Christopher Winkels
lisa
luchog
cptnal wrote:
Rings into Clouds: What pot plant to put in the background of your YouTube video

Yes Powder

Chopper wrote:
(noise artists)

I irlol'd
R.U.Nuts
via Imgflip Meme Generator
JohnLRice
lohacker
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 56, 57, 58  Next [all]
Page 57 of 58