MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modular Memes
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 58, 59, 60  Next [all]
Author Modular Memes
doctorvague
flts wrote:
doctorvague wrote:
flts wrote:
playing today at the local music festival along with some other more famous names: http://www.kuudesaisti.org/artists/euro-crack-fi/

Wrong thread AND wrong subforum.

"A meme (/ˈmiːm/; meem)[1] is "an idea, behavior, or style that spreads from person to person within a culture."[2] A meme acts as a unit for carrying cultural ideas, symbols, or practices that can be transmitted from one mind to another through writing, speech, gestures, rituals, or other imitable phenomena"

i just found it funny that the "eurocrack" name (which is clearly a meme of its own, although not in the "captioned image with some text in impact" sense) is so widely spread that we actually have a local experimental hiphop group by that name. i would guess the producer is into modular stuff.

otherwise, thank you for your friendly attitude and sorry for any bad feelings caused.

edit: in case the wording was unclear, that is not me nor any of my friends so not an advert for the gig. i know who those people are and i've listened to quite a lot of stuff they have done before, but the point is i just thought it was funny that there's actually a group called "e.u.r.o.c.r.a.c.k." out there.

Sorry about that. I missed that connection entirely.
I thought you were just spamming the thread to advertise your gig.
Drinking
flts

flts
doctorvague wrote:
Sorry about that. I missed that connection entirely.
I thought you were just spamming the thread to advertise your gig.
Drinking

np, sorry if the response came across as grumpy. Dead Banana
flts

edit:

Christopher Winkels
Christopher Winkels
flts
Christopher Winkels wrote:

lol

that actually reminds me of this gem: http://www.marriedtothesea.com/index.php?date=061908
doctorvague
[quote="flts"]

ROFLMAO!
flts

flts
one more, then i'll have to stop spamming. (for a minute lol )

Christopher Winkels

Christopher Winkels
flts

decaying.sine

GENIUS
oscillateur
I'm laughing way too much at most of these.
flts
decaying.sine
Christopher Winkels

doctorvague
decaying.sine

decaying.sine
Christopher Winkels

decaying.sine

Christopher Winkels
boramx
o fuk, winkels & d.sine-

killin' it------
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 58, 59, 60  Next [all]
Page 4 of 60