MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Plumbutter 2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 [all]
Author Plumbutter 2
andriesvds
no, just some combined cv triggers from the mwtrs to the fm of the oscilators for different notes.

and i use the white direkt out of the deerhorn to give it some more reverb than the other signals.

cheers. w00t
batchas
@andriesvds: I listened with great pleasure to what you posted recently. Thanx for sharing thumbs up
Nice reverb too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98rAirO9YI4
This one I listened very early in the morning, with so much snow in front of me, and this incredible silence (everything outside is stopped!!!), goes pretty well with the mood here.
mrbloor
andriesvds wrote:
no, just some combined cv triggers from the mwtrs to the fm of the oscilators for different notes.

and i use the white direkt out of the deerhorn to give it some more reverb than the other signals.

cheers. w00t

Really lovely work, Andries.
andriesvds
thanks my dear plumi colleges. it's nice to listen to your stuff too.

keep the plumi noise coming!

cheers

Guinness ftw!
shinko
Where do y’all get your banana cables from? Perfect Circuit sells 10 packs for $70 - but that seems kinda $$$? Or is that decent?

Thanks!
corpusjonsey
DigiKey
jimmie
shinko wrote:
Where do y’all get your banana cables from? Perfect Circuit sells 10 packs for $70 - but that seems kinda $$$? Or is that decent?

Thanks!

Good experience with Mouser.com thumbs up
odditymedium
in evropa?
batchas
odditymedium wrote:
in evropa?

Depends which country but Mouser has his online stores in Europe too.
fr, uk, ch, de etc etc + free delivery from a certain amount (not too high).

Check also Rapid Online if you're in UK.

Check Bugbrand.

There's also Patchpoint in Berlin: https://www.patch-point.com/patch-cables/
Oldstench
OK - I need to troubleshoot my PB2 a little bit with my oscilloscope. Problem is, my PB2 doesn't have a ground jack. Can I just attach the probe ground clip to the 3.5mm sleeve instead?
Oldstench
Oldstench wrote:
OK - I need to troubleshoot my PB2 a little bit with my oscilloscope. Problem is, my PB2 doesn't have a ground jack. Can I just attach the probe ground clip to the 3.5mm sleeve instead?

The answer is yes.
GrantB
I just joined the PB2 fam! nanners

I made some pretty cool random stuff already, but I would like to share with you a straight patch dedicated to the unusually high level of plodding stupidity in my work inbox today. sad banana WARNING this beat may induce acute IQ loss:

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Ciat-Lonbarde Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21 [all]
Page 21 of 21