MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

shipping?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Amazing Machines  
Author shipping?
birdman123
if i order the miditribe plus the nastymono do i pay shipping for both or just the once, seeing they will fit in one box?
Amazing Machines
birdman123 wrote:
if i order the miditribe plus the nastymono do i pay shipping for both or just the once, seeing they will fit in one box?

Hi birdman123,

Sorry for the very late reply, we realize that your question has probably being answered somewhere else by now but we will reply to that for further reference. You would pay only once for up to 5 units, in these cases we do generate an invoice and send it to your PayPal account, in case you are ordering 5 units of the same product PayPal will automatically manage that.

Sorry again for the late reply, we are not getting feedback from the forums for some odd reason.

Best Regards,
Gabriel Rodrigues,
Amazing Machines
syedshah20
Sorry for the very late reply, we realize that your question has probably being answered somewhere else by now but we will reply to that for further reference.
Amazing Machines
syedshah20 wrote:
Sorry for the very late reply, we realize that your question has probably being answered somewhere else by now but we will reply to that for further reference.

Hi syedshah20,

Looks like we only received the quote selection in your message, what would your question be?

Cheers!
Gabriel Rodrigues,
Amazing Machines
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Amazing Machines  
Page 1 of 1