MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

RC1radiostar iOS app is there!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> soundmachines  
Author RC1radiostar iOS app is there!
soundmachines
Dear all,
here is the demo of the app currently into submission phase on the appstore.
The set of functions are the same basic one that we put in the Android app (see other videos and posts here).
The module, as you probably already know, is field upgreadable ( SD card) and the sequencer engine will be added shortly.
The first 10 RC1 will be on sale in a couple of weeks! Check the website (for euro guys) or our distributors for USA and OZ.

mckenic
Holy CRAP!!!

WOW! Can this app receive OSC control also? I can imagine Konkreet Performer or something like that and the RC1radiostar!!!

Paid app?
soundmachines
mckenic wrote:
Holy CRAP!!!

WOW! Can this app receive OSC control also? I can imagine Konkreet Performer or something like that and the RC1radiostar!!!

Paid app?

In the future RC1 will be able to receive OSC commands directly (via wifi or ethernet). But this is nothing quick, see it as a late 2014 feat. For now (the app, both iOS and Android are free and possibly we will open the protocol...) the app will drive the RC1radiostar module directly, with a rather complex sequencer core that will be shown in early/mid september!
mckenic
Thanks indeed! VERY interesting as Im just beginning to see the advantages of Koncreet Performer and Lemur etc.

I can see myself grabbing an RC1radiostar long before 2014 hihi

thumbs up
soundmachines
mckenic wrote:
Thanks indeed! VERY interesting as Im just beginning to see the advantages of Koncreet Performer and Lemur etc.

I can see myself grabbing an RC1radiostar long before 2014 hihi

thumbs up

We will see some (10 in total) during early semptember to early adopters!
Check back here and on facebook page!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> soundmachines  
Page 1 of 1