MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Some Dreamboat driven patches (audio)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Author Some Dreamboat driven patches (audio)
thorncore
Been having lots of fun with the Dreamboat and was wanting to organise some improv stuff I had been recording using it as the central module.
Hope you enjoy. smile

[s]http://snd.sc/1bIRb3u[/s]
thundermouse
awesome! good to hear the dreamboat put to good use! (My first Module)!
w00t
GodMadeUsFonky
Kewl
mOBiTh
track 6 chaos fm is especially cool 8_)
thorncore
cheers for listening people thumbs up

Some further thoughts on the module...

The audio rate side of the DB is great for adding an organic distortion when used subtly as an FM source,I find using it to FM the bias on the Toppo TWF nicely scrunches whatever is going thru the folder.

Some cool percussion loops can be created running both audio outputs into both inputs of the TWF and then triggering envelopes on each stage of the folder with different sequencer channels,crossfading the two inputs gives some nice variations in timbre.
The resulting summed pulse output of the TWF can then be fed back into either CV input of the DB influencing the DBs gate out and LFO section.

The audio section also sounds particularly good thru a granular pitchshifter especially when being CVed in and out of Chaos,the howling resonance really benefits from a discordant over or under tone...

Anyway,its defo a module that if you get into it becomes a bit of an obsession.I have a Chaquo (part built) on the way,I am finding the application of Chaos into sound synthesis technique a fascinating subject that anyone curious should investigate 8_)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Page 1 of 1