MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

attention EU/German Customers
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Author attention EU/German Customers
loss1234
To all of my EU customers.
I am wondering where you buy your Snazzy FX modules.

Schneiders has never stocked the Dronebank or the Chaos Brother, and they are very lukewarm on carrying future Snazzy FX modules. They do have the Wow and Flutter.

They used to carry the Ardcore but never restocked it. The same is true of the Dreamboat.

This means either that I need more customers asking SchneidersLaden to carry Snazzy FX OR I need to find another convenient store for people in that part of Europe.

In other areas of Europe, Escape from Noise has been stocking all of my stuff since day one and they are really great. I am just not sure if people from Germany buy through Escape from Noise.

I have actually had some great Germans and other EU customers buy direct from me. And that is fine too! I want to make sure my EU customers are getting Snazzy FX modules!

Please let me know if you have any trouble finding the modules and PLEASE tell your local dealer to carry them!

thanks
thorncore
I got my Dreamboat from Rubadub in Scotland.
AsceticUnderground
I buy via escape from noise or post modular really (though obviously you know that i've bought from you directly most of the time)

I did get stuff from Schneiders but really their customer service is crap (if you preorder something you shouldnt have to bug them over and over to tell you when they get it in, only to find out they had it for ages, or have to hassle them to ship something you paid for a week+ ago, i've had stuff arrive quicker from Post Modular than Schneiders and Schneiders is literally down the road!!!) also their website is really painful now, so yeah im all about escape from noise and post modular now, no taxes buying from either and postage is reasonable.

As far as i see it if your stuffs in stock somewhere in Europe i'll buy it grin
loss1234
good to know guys!

thanks for the info

ARDCORES (silver) and EXPANDERS SHOULD BE SHIPPING IN A WEEK OR TWO AT THE MOST

PANELS ARE DONE!!

smile
GodMadeUsFonky
I've bought two modules directly. I've bought a dreamboat from schneiders, just because it was convenient with a larger order. I much prefer escapefromnoise and postmodular over schneiders though. I don't like schneiders service and communication.
mckenic
Ive never used Schneiders as Escape from Noise is SUPERB. I cant praise them enough!

I intend to buy one if not two Ardcores from Ulf in the next month - if expanders are coming too then I'll have to add them to the order smile

[EDIT] Added to all that - the Ardcore in Escape from Noise is the best price Ive found in the EU!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Page 1 of 1