MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Hardcore Edition orders are now shipping
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Hardcore Edition orders are now shipping
s o l v e n t
We're making our way through shipping out these orders now... We have all DVDs, BluRays, shirts and modules on hand!

Thanks for your patience... not much longer!

Jason, IDOW

n_m
nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners
JohnLRice
screaming goo yo we're not worthy screaming goo yo we're not worthy screaming goo yo we're not worthy screaming goo yo we're not worthy screaming goo yo
jln
SlayerBadger! Great news ! Thanks for all the hard work !
mmm
applause MY ASS IS BLEEDING
Reality Checkpoint
Hurrah!

thumbs up
mckenic
You must be so proud Jason.

Well done! What a feat!
waveglider
Yesssssssss!!! The Chewbacca Defense
BadBadger
Movie Time! Enjoy the show! Gonna go out and buy a new 60" flat-screen just for this experience! Never maintain cash savings again
itijik
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
ai
Congratulations!
I'm looking forward to it!
hednoize
Can't wait!
C_C
Amazing, it will be well worth the wait. hyper
thebrotherspus
w00t

Looking forward to this!!!
SPIKE the Percussionist
twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
Ockeghem
hyper 8_)
spacenoodle
Hope I made the necessary arrangements to get the hardcore edition. I vaguely recall having to select between 2-DVD and BlueRay, put that in the title and email it back (I selected BlueRay), and as a pre-order IndieGogo contributor I would automatically get the hardcore edition. That last bit I'm just crossing my fingers that it's true. Let me know if that sounds wrong. Very excited to see it!
minisystem
I dragged Jason away from his DVD shipping duties on Tuesday this week to meet for a couple of beers. He kindly brought my copy along. I'm half way through and I think the hype is justified. It's pretty darn awesome!
thesnow
Rockin' Banana!
Datathrash
Perfect timing for me! I've just started getting into my first modules so I'm ready for a history lesson and some inspiration! 8_)
s o l v e n t
Yes the Hardcore Edition is what everyone who pre-ordered will receive. The shorter theatrical cut won't be released for a while and may not even be released on DVD/BluRay at all.

spacenoodle wrote:
Hope I made the necessary arrangements to get the hardcore edition. I vaguely recall having to select between 2-DVD and BlueRay, put that in the title and email it back (I selected BlueRay), and as a pre-order IndieGogo contributor I would automatically get the hardcore edition. That last bit I'm just crossing my fingers that it's true. Let me know if that sounds wrong. Very excited to see it!
s o l v e n t
minisystem wrote:
I dragged Jason away from his DVD shipping duties on Tuesday this week to meet for a couple of beers. He kindly brought my copy along. I'm half way through and I think the hype is justified. It's pretty darn awesome!

I really enjoyed the parts of that meeting where Guinness ftw! and beer!
mrcharles
Are the modules shipping with the hardcore edition disks for those who placed the combo order?

... Or are they being sent separately?

(Hoping for the former...)

Thanks...
adamon
Yes!!! nanners nanners So excited about this!
polyroy
Nice, really looking forward to this!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3