MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Plague Bearer Inputs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Author Plague Bearer Inputs
g0lem
I just got a plague bearer and I have a potentially stupid question (and I can't find the answer in the manual)...

could someone give me a quick overview of why there's two inputs and two outputs in the plague bearer and what's happening when plug multiple inputs into it?

i understand the logic behind the multiple cv control inputs (cv play!), but I don't get what's happening when I do multiple inputs of an audio signal into the module.
weinglas
Just one word: Feedback wink

The plague bearer shines (roars, growls,...) with feedback!
flx
weinglas wrote:
Just one word: Feedback wink

The plague bearer shines (roars, growls,...) with feedback!

Interesting! I always just thought of them as multiples. Have to try some feedback looping when I get back home nanners
Dcramer
So you can use the multiple inputs to mix incoming signals and CVs or just pass the signals on somewhere else?
causticlogic
Dcramer wrote:
So you can use the multiple inputs to mix incoming signals and CVs or just pass the signals on somewhere else?

Yup, like back into the input. Feedback is where it's at. Try using a Plague Bearer with Low-Gain's new Submix! twisted MY ASS IS BLEEDING SlayerBadger!
Dcramer
Yup, I've been fiddling with this and it's amazing.
Like my SOS, the Plague Bearer is very touchy and takes some experiments to find the sweet spots. Then suddenly the hours pass like minutes as you sit drooling, enchanted by some chaotic storm of sound madness! zombie
llllll
so the 2 outputs are mults then?
bassnode
After reading the the manual, here's what I see:

The inputs are mult'd so you can take the clean signal out of the 2nd input jack (or what have you).

Outputs are also mult'd. 2 outputs of the effected signal.

Mine's a v3, so YMMV.
frankaponte
i am so glad that i found this thread! had never thought to do that, but i know what i am going to try this afternoon. i have been going back and forth on whether or not to keep this module, but i think i have my answer now grin
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Flight of Harmony  
Page 1 of 1