MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

D1000 is soooo sexy (one more video)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Author D1000 is soooo sexy (one more video)
weinglas
Enjoy some hot close-ups of the worlds sexiest drum machine The Agonizer!

Used the yellow lady as a filter for a Grendel Drone Commander and a Red Panda Particle Delay and some additional drums. Only one channel of the D1000 was used for drums. The same one and a second one were used for filtering.

Edit:
And another one:
slow_riot
love your music.
decaying.sine
That was fantastic. What gives you the drippy sounds? Is that from the D1000?
zerosum
Very drippy and bubbly! w00t
Love your videography work! thumbs up

That is a fun way to use the D1000, the percussion voices and filtering simultaneously.
nanners
weinglas
Thanks guys we're not worthy

@ slow_riot: Chugging Beers
@ decaying.sine: The drippy sounds are from the Red Panda Particle Delay. The D1000 "only" adds a bit of dirt/warmth to the digital character of the delay.
@ zerosum: Yes! For me using percussion and filtering together opened brand new possibilities for this beast.
wavecircle
I caught this on Matrixsynth. Mine is in the shop with Eric at the moment. I really can't wait to have it back. Fantastic patching.

Have you cranked up the resonance on yours at all? Sounds really wet. SlayerBadger!
weinglas
wavecircle wrote:

Have you cranked up the resonance on yours at all? Sounds really wet. SlayerBadger!

The resonance setting on mine was nearly perfect, when i got it. So i did not mess around with it. And i know if i had, i would always repeat it until i would have achieved the ultimate setting Dead Banana

Dreaming about a modded D1000 with resonance pots, sync in and a plague bearer and a Mfb SEQ built into the case - that would be the ultimate drum machine for me! But i still love her the way she is
wavecircle
Resonance and roll time pots would be sweet but where would you put them? I think low gain has done the mod a few times, I think it's just a case of changing the trim pots. I'd love to do it but I'd probably fuck something up.
pelican
we're not worthy
Neuron
applause
digital_steve
Just another reason I could never sell my D1000!
I recently got a Drone Commander in a trade+cash deal for some of my gear... I haven't really played heaps with it, but I immediately want to run it through the D1000 now.
Mat
very sexy video and musical composition!!! SlayerBadger!
Hainbach
Guinness ftw! Cheers to another great track!
weinglas
wavecircle wrote:
Resonance and roll time pots would be sweet but where would you put them? I think low gain has done the mod a few times, I think it's just a case of changing the trim pots. I'd love to do it but I'd probably fuck something up.

I definitely would fuck it up. But it would be so nice to have it hihi
weinglas
digital_steve wrote:
Just another reason I could never sell my D1000!
I recently got a Drone Commander in a trade+cash deal for some of my gear... I haven't really played heaps with it, but I immediately want to run it through the D1000 now.

Drone Commander is a nice add on. Works best with some (spring) reverb/delay. And the D1000 can add a lot to this: Everything between warmth and filter screams twisted
weinglas
@all: Thanks for your kind comments hyper

Hainbach wrote:
Guinness ftw! Cheers to another great track!

Thanks a lot my friend Drinking

Mat wrote:
very sexy video and musical composition!!! SlayerBadger!

Thanks mate! This (almost modular) drum machine sounds and looks sexy as hell twisted

And i didn't even use the fattest and baddest bass drum sound in the history of electronical instruments for the video hihi
weinglas
Almost 4 years later I made another video of the D1000 and the Grendel Drone Commander. Still an awesome team!
Maybe I'll do some more tracks of these two, maybe even an EP twisted

This time I tried to sync the D1000 with the clock out of the Drone Commander. The clock out of the GDC sends a gate signal, so the result of these special noises was a happy accident.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2hKcSoDCtE
weinglas
weinglas wrote:
Almost 4 years later I made another video of the D1000 and the Grendel Drone Commander. Still an awesome team!
Maybe I'll do some more tracks of these two, maybe even an EP twisted

This time I tried to sync the D1000 with the clock out of the Drone Commander. The clock out of the GDC sends a gate signal, so the result of these special noises was a happy accident.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2hKcSoDCtE

Seems to be not too much interest in this combination.
Actually fellow wiggler chrisdermo and I had the idea maybe to do an EP with this? What do you guys think of 20 minutes of D1k with one or two Drone Commanders? seriously, i just don't get it hmmm..... twisted
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Metasonix  
Page 1 of 1