MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

August 6 "I Dream Of Wires" shipping update
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author August 6 "I Dream Of Wires" shipping update
s o l v e n t
Hi... I know a lot of you are watching your mailboxes for your IDOW shipment, so I wanted to explain what is happening. We shipped out some, but the Canada Post shipping costs were killing us, so we've opted for a service that will ship our goods out via USPS. I've got a truck scheduled to come pick up the motherload early next week, drive it all down to the US and ship from there. Based on this, it looks like the vast majority of orders will be received mid-August for North American orders, late-August for International orders. I hope that this post doesn't lead to an outcry of it being a "delay," because it is still in line with our Shipping Update post (see link below). OK, back to the grind...

http://idreamofwires.org/shippingupdate

PS if anyone in Toronto is anxious for their goods, I am totally happy to arrange a pick up. I'm in the Junction/High Park area

thanks

Jason
itijik
Sounds good. Thanks thumbs up
jfloftin
Thanks for the update Jason!
sonicwarrior
s o l v e n t wrote:
the Canada Post shipping costs were killing us

Has there been a price increase there or how come?
ignatius
glad you found a solution that works for you guys. thanks for the update thumbs up
Erpi
Thanks for the update - I would stop checking the mail twice a day this week!
mmelnick
Psyched to get the package - thanks
noobyscooby
What about Canadian orders? I'm in Edmonton.
mikecameron
I don't even want to watch it anymore.

Even with this delay, they will probably arrive to us in the states sooner shipping from the US vs Canada.

Thanks for the consistent updates Jason.
legs
my buddy lives in the junction and I visit him often. what's a good time to pick up a copy? thnx
CJ Miller
Thanks for the update! Very much looking forward to it.
s o l v e n t
legs wrote:
my buddy lives in the junction and I visit him often. what's a good time to pick up a copy? thnx

pls PM or email me info [at] idreamofwires [dot] org
s o l v e n t
It's always been way more expensive than USPS and yes, there were price increases as well about 6 months ago. More importantly they removed some shipping methods that we would've used that would've been more competitive with USPS prices.

I probably should've figured all of this out way in advance but truthfully I was just too busy with all of the other things that needed to be done to get the film completed.

sonicwarrior wrote:
s o l v e n t wrote:
the Canada Post shipping costs were killing us

Has there been a price increase there or how come?
s o l v e n t
noobyscooby wrote:
What about Canadian orders? I'm in Edmonton.

Canadian orders are also going with the motherload. The company does Can Post shipments too. No real $ savings on Can Post but just the convenience of 1 place taking it all and dealing with it... so worth it!
noobyscooby
If they dont fuck it up. Keep a close eye on them. Make sure everythings filled out properly and clearly for them.
BadBadger
I took two weeks of vacation so I could sit all day in a plastic lawn chair on my driveway and watch for my IDOW delivery. The good news is that the ice cream man comes by twice a day—and I love Nutty Buddies! The bad news is, the neighborhood moms must be be watching me because they're not letting their kids go outside. The really bad news is I'm spending about $20 a day on ice cream to make up for the lost sales and to make sure the ice cream man keeps coming back. On top of that, I have this horrible, horrible little tune running through my head and it'll probably be weeks before I can write anything original. very frustrating

Thanks for the update. Guess I'll be going back to work in the morning. lol
sonicwarrior
s o l v e n t wrote:
It's always been way more expensive than USPS and yes, there were price increases as well about 6 months ago. More importantly they removed some shipping methods that we would've used that would've been more competitive with USPS prices.

Thank you for explaining. *smileslikeaT-888*
ben_hex
All cool with me, don't mind waiting when I'm given the info. thumbs up
Noisefan
Very much looking forward to this. Very much.
Jaaky
Good to be updated thumbs up not having to wonder when... applause
s o l v e n t
bumping this threads to the top
robotopsy
It's so sad.....
my girlfriend cant stand me talking about modular anymore...
she wont watch this we me.... !!!
What should I do !?!?! sad banana
s o l v e n t
robotopsy wrote:
It's so sad.....

KnobHell
Get a new girlfriend.
BadBadger
s o l v e n t wrote:
robotopsy wrote:
It's so sad.....

Brilliant! Sick, but brilliant! hihi Am I sick for still loving that scene? help
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2