MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New sexy ass Harvestman Knobs
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author New sexy ass Harvestman Knobs
Indigo333
I am looking to redo my entire modular in black and orange Harvestman Knobs. hihi I am not exactly sure where to get them and am wondering if they need to be bought in great quantity...
If so, is anyone willing to go in on a bunch of them? hyper
cheers SlayerBadger!
JohnLRice
Did you ask Mr. Harvestman himself? He's a pretty nice guy, maybe he'll help you out? 8_)
digital_steve
Indigo333
They're the same as the MakeNoise ones but in a custom colour.
There is a thread somewhere here about them and potentially ordering them, but I can't find it for some reason.

I wanted to do my rig with the same knobs and gave up in the end as I think it was a major hassle to source them, but that may be different now.
Indigo333
JohnLRice wrote:
Did you ask Mr. Harvestman himself? He's a pretty nice guy, maybe he'll help you out? 8_)

I sent him an email through his website but that may be the incorrect way to go about contacting him. I also know he is nose to the grindstone so I was trying to go through fellow wigglers first...
If we cant find a thread source, I will send him a PM thumbs up
Thanks again, and thanks for all of your vids on youtube JL
Indigo333
digital_steve wrote:
Indigo333
They're the same as the MakeNoise ones but in a custom colour.
There is a thread somewhere here about them and potentially ordering them, but I can't find it for some reason.

I wanted to do my rig with the same knobs and gave up in the end as I think it was a major hassle to source them, but that may be different now.

Thanks for looking, I also went back through all of the threads I could but haven't found it yet. eek!
JohnLRice
Indigo333 wrote:
. . and thanks for all of your vids on youtube JL

8_) You are most welcome! we're not worthy
ether
I think I'll be doing this too, so jumping on the thread in case anyone can find the info.
unease
I'm also interested in this! Though it seems hard to find any knob that fit all kind of modules confused
Indigo333
unease wrote:
I'm also interested in this! Though it seems hard to find any knob that fit all kind of modules confused

Good call, I should specify a bit eek!

My system is mostly Harvestman and Makenoise which have the same fit for knobs. All of the other knobs will take "Davies" knobs... The black ones look slick on there hihi
Indigo333
Here is a thread concerning some info on the old knobs and the rogan style being used now. No news on the large badass orange ones being used yet but I will keep searching. Some of the folks on this attached thread may also be helpful. When we get some part numbers, maybe we can get some figures and see if its looking like a group buy situation? The Harvestman
I sent a PM to the Gov. so I will holler when I hear something but please chime in if any of you heads have any pertinent info The Harvestman

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51502&start=all&post days=0&postorder=desc
robotopsy
I'm verry interested in this... I'd like a mix of the old ones and the new ones.
I'll be happy to find the knobs the size of the blue knobs from Makenoise but in the orange harvestman style.
Indigo333
robotopsy wrote:
I'm verry interested in this... I'd like a mix of the old ones and the new ones.
I'll be happy to find the knobs the size of the blue knobs from Makenoise but in the orange harvestman style.

Hang tight, I sent the Gov a PM... Maybe between banging out the new modules he will have a few minutes and steer us the right direction MY ASS IS BLEEDING
digital_steve
Indigo333
Get me some!
Indigo333
digital_steve wrote:
Indigo333
Get me some!

Hey Steve :party:Maybe if enough people chime in and we get some part numbers we can get a few batches floating around? These are my hopes love
burnn_out!
Chiming in thumbs up
robotopsy
I asked Shawn from AnalogueHaven
He said he'll try to have some in stock.
I'd want the old ones and the new ones.
a mix of the 2 sets
mckenic
Chiming!
stk
I bought a bunch of the large old Sifam ones from Rapid UK recently. The smaller old ones, which I'd really like, are discontinued and I haven't been able to find them anywhere.

I'd be interested in new ones of all sizes if something can be organised.

Edit; I'm guessing the new ones are custom, not available commercially. Sure the gov will correct if I'm wrong.
larhule
Chiming 4 new The Harvestman knobz!
the83
If someone wants to set up a group buy, I'm all in.
yinsen
bumping for my expression of interest. i'm in OZ, so i'm not sure if i could get in on the group buy (if it is even a thing) but keen nonetheless smile
ThinLazy
I'd also be in for buying some of the new style knobs!
Nullsleep
+1

My Harvestman stuff is currently a terrifying chimera of mismatched knobs.
Indigo333
I havent heard back from The Gov. so I am not sure what knobs are available as of yet or where to order them from but until then I will just bump this thread with a few pics of some MakeNoise knobs on The Harvestman modules hihi
Indigo333
I would like to get the large orange Harvestman knobs and put them where the Makenoise large knobs are... for now I am diggin this w00t

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3