MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

various info TM3030
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Author various info TM3030
analog therapy
Good evening everyone! I want to know what type of wires you need to buy for midi in and out, power supply, and audio out on the TM3030 please, because I have not understand in the instruction guide. I would also like to know what type of debugger should I buy if my TM3030 has problems please,because I saw that there are many different types of debuggers on the internet. thank you in advance! help

bests regard, analog therapy
Synthbuilder
analog therapy wrote:
I would also like to know what type of debugger should I buy if my TM3030 has problems please...

No need to buy a debugger. That's a software tool and not needed for the TM3030. All you really need is a digital voltmeter. An oscilloscope (usually just called a 'scope') is handy but it's an expensive bit of kit and takes some getting used to.

For the wiring on the TM3030, and other low current jobs, I use just the standard 7/0.2 wire such as this:

http://www.rapidonline.com/Cables-Connectors/Rapid-Equipment-wire-7-0- 2mm-62320

Tony
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Oakley Sound Systems  
Page 1 of 1